10. new arrivals here and there, but mostly just here

*Zenitsu sobbing, rolling around on the ground*

Y/n-"He jus like me fr"

"Crying, crying, crying...
Love you, love you, love you..."

1:34────I─────2:33
↺͏͏◁◁ll▷▷⋮≡

LO$ER=L♡VER - TXT

The dirt road crunched beneath your sneakers

The dirt road crunched beneath your sneakers. You looked up towards the sun, squinting as the light glared harshly into your eyes.

You huffed, you hated this. You were sweaty and your clothes were sticking to your skin. Your legs, for the first time since you've been here, were on fucking fire. You felt dirty and wanted nothing more than to take a shower.

You groaned for the umpteenth time.

"Whats wrong, [Name-san]?" Tanjirou asked either fed up with your huffing or genuinely concerned.

"Its hot as balls out here."

Tanjirou rose a brow at you. You sighed and thought choosing your words carefully.

"I am...hot...." you paused, you were pretty sure some of the words were correct, you think you've heard them somewhere before. "Too hot."

Tanjirou smiled fondly and apologetically, "Yes, its hot and humid...Sorry, I can't really do anything about it..."

You blinked

"Yeah."

Of course he can't, why is he apologizing??

Now it was Tanjirou's turn to sigh.

"I'm sorry about the language barrier between us too, maybe if we could understand each other the heat would be a little more bearable."

You nodded partially understanding what he said before you, very lightly, hit the back of his neck.

Tanjirou make an ack sound as he reached to sooth the now sensitive area.

Maybe the tap wasn't as soft as you thought it was.

"Wh- [Name-san]??"

"Don't sorry. Not your fault." You scowled light heartedly at him. The heat was most definitely not his fault, and besides you had chosen to help him. This was just a mild inconvenience you would have to deal with.

Tanjirou hesitantly nodded getting the general gist of your words. You gave a happy hum before speaking again.

"Where we go?"

Tanjirou looked up to the sky, watching the crossbow form of his crow fly overhead.

"We go wherever he takes us. I'm sorry, I'm never really sure where that is." Tanjirou ended up flinching, seeing your hand raised in his corner of his eye.