5- Yours

For the next few days, Samuel and I started talking more and we deeped how much we have in common.

I'm pretty sure my mum was cheesing when she saw I was on FaceTime to him, but I had to tell her it's not a dat ting.

All I needed was a friend right now. And I'm sure he needed one too since he'd just moved from Tottenham to here- he barely knew anyone in Lewi.

Samuel wanted us to go out to get some things for school. Since he moved house he was gonna be starting at my sixth form, so I was also gonna use this outing to give him the DL on everyone there.

"Obviously, me and Jamila are the only normal ones" I explained to Samuel, whilst we walked into our fifth shop in the shopping centre.

I chose to wear a little black dress and air forces - something casual.

"You're probably the ones that are bare loud in the corridors at that" Samuel joked

"Not even!" I exclaimed, lightly hitting him.

"Ooo Daniel wanted something like this for school," he said picking up a football pencil case, "this one looks boooky cause it's not with the others, lemme find where it came from"

Samuel left me to look for them as I stayed to look at some revision books.

"Ayo b, what you saying?" I heard a voice from behind say to me.

I turned around to see a boy who looked a little older than me. He wasn't anything special though, and I did not want to make convo.

"Nothing" I replied.

"Why so blunt, miss?"

"I'm kinda busy..."

Code for: I don't want to give you my snap. Go away.

I started moving to the side but he only came closer than he was before.

"There's no one near. I've seen that back; how bout you come mine so I can see more?"