II 3-Busy

4.44am

I woke up to my tear soaked pillow and a dark outside. Not tired, I checked the time to see that I was only asleep for a few hours. This wasn't very surprising since I could barely fall asleep in the first place...
All I wanted to do was be by myself in my room but I didn't want to stay in the same place as Temi.

I quickly booked a train ticket to Leicester for 9 am, and started to pack a few things in a bag before I showered. Samuel still hadn't returned any of the missed calls; he better be there because I'm staying over regardless.

8.32am

After getting out of the shower and letting my bath stuff dry a bit, I packed my final few things.

"Sh*t" I whispered as I realised that I left my purse from last night in Temi's room.

I stood still to listen to any signs of him being home; maybe if his room was unlocked I could grab it.

Slowly, I opened my door only for it to be stopped by something in its way.

"God is on my side today" I looked up after I saw it was my purse.

Temi must've left it out for me...

I stood still again to only hear silence so I grabbed my bag and left to the train station.

9.59am

On the train I was able to be alone with my AirPods in, just listening to my playlist and blocking out thoughts. Too bad it was only an hour long because I was willing to stay on all day.

As I got to Samuel's accom, I couldn't help but smile since this was going to be my first time in a while to see him. Whenever I was with him, it felt like he took my troubles away. I could tell him anything and he wouldn't judge. He never let a day go by where I didn't feel loved by him. I love him so much.

Would he look at me differently if I told him about last night?

Surprisingly, his door was unlocked, and I stepped inside only to see a girl on her phone laying on his bed.

This nigga done got me f*cked up.

"Um, is this the right room? Room 67? Samuel's room?" I asked trying not to act crazy. I could've just got the rooms mixed up, and I don't have energy to fight.

"Yeah, who are you?" the girl asked in a strong Leeds accent. She looked Latina or something. Or maybe just tan white; not him cheating on me with a cracker...

"His girl..." I answered.

"Ohh..." the jezebel looked me up and down, seemingly underwhelmed, "well I mean you can wait for him if you want he's just gone to the shops. I'm about to leave soon anyway"

"I'll just wait outside" I gave a fake smile before I went outside the accommodation building and waited on a bench.

Before I jump to conclusions I had to wait for Samuel to explain. But does she like him or something because why'd she look me up and down like that? And is she why he hasn't been picking up my calls?

10.45am

I finally saw Samuel approaching the building holding a plastic bag. Even though I was mad at him, I had to admit he looked so good.

"Aye what? What's good Mrs Boateng, have you been out here for time?" he went in to hug me but I pushed him off.

"Why haven't you been answering my calls?" I asked before he went to check his phone.

"Damn. Sixteen missed calls? Sorry I was busy, but you know I've missed you. So have you not gone inside yet?" Samuel questioned, probably wondering if I saw his lil harlot.

"Busy? And yes I saw her if that's what you wanted to know"

"Yeah, Verisay, you see she's just my friend, she lives two doors down that's it"

"Samuel I'm okay with you having female friends, but when you lie and say you don't have friends, that's a problem. Is she why you were so busy?"

"Tani I'm sorry okay? But I'm not Tyrell."

"Well can she leave I really need to tell you something" I confessed.

"Ight I'll text her now"

12.01pm

After about an hour of chilling I finally got the courage to explain everything to Samuel.

Well maybe not everything. I knew if I told him what Temi did he would end up in prison for killing him. And I mean Temi was drunk after all, maybe I overreacted.

"Nah babe how much are tickets to Notts, I'm coming back with you. No way Temi let his boy do that to you, where was he?" Samuel's hand tensed up in mine.

"Um," I choked up.

"Nah it's okay, we can talk about it later. We'll leave tomorrow morning," he kissed my forehead and rubbed his hand down his face, "I'm not gonna let this ruin our time together now"

sigh.

——— vote, share, comment 🤍

Verisay Armellino, 18, 1/2 Italian (dad), 1/2 Portuguese & afro Brazilian (mum)

Not me uploading a 3rd chapter don't get too excited y'all.

Tanisha & Samuel when they went on holiday to Italy #couplegoals 😍😮‍💨

🤣🤣