29. 𝐢𝐫𝐥 ( 𝐫𝐚𝐲 )

Ray sat at the dining table across from her mother. Sophia sat next to her, David and Juliana next to eachother and my mother.

"So, how'd you sleep?" Juliana asked Ray.

"Fine. Thankyou." Ray answered politely with a small smile, with the feeling of awkwardness slowly creeping up inside of her.

"Jul and I talked last night, and we've been thinking of what to do next about this whole Arnold situation." David said, taking another bite of his cereal.

"Which is?" Sophia asked, taking a sip of her drink.

"Ray and Danae will be staying here until we know Arnold won't hurt them anymore. And we're also getting ahold of the authorities." Juliana explains.

"That seems easy enough." Sophia said.

"It should be. I mean, I hope it is." Juliana said nervously, "Hopefully they believe it, and don't take Arnold's side over ours."

Everyone seemed like they were getting quite uncomfortable, so Ray lightened the mood.

She had a piece of bread on her plate, so she tore it a bit and made vampire fangs with it. She put them in her mouth and made hissing sounds.

Everyone started laughing, and eventually hyperventalating, including Ray, basically causing her to choke on air.

"Oh my lord, Ray." Danae said in between laughs.

( Small Time Skip To The Middle Of The Day 😗🕶️🤏 )

Ray was laying on Sophia's bed, making a braclet.

"Hey, Ray. Whatcha doin' ?" Sophia's voice came from behind Ray.

Ray smiled, "Making a braclet."

"Oh, can I see?" Sophia asked.

"Nope!" Ray said playfully with a laugh as she hid the project under a pillow.

"No fair!" Sophia laughed and walked over to the bed. She took a seat beside Ray.

"So, is this the day we tell them?" Sophia asked quietly, almost in a whisper.

Ray froze for a moment, "The boys, or the adults?" Ray responded slowly.

"Well, I was hoping both." Sophia responded.

Ray turned to her with an unsure expression.

"But what if they don't support us?" Ray said nervously with a sigh.

Sophia scrunched up her nose and eyebrows.

"Why wouldn't they?" Sophia asks, and scoots closer to Ray.

"I don't really know. . . I just feel like they wouldn't. I mean, I guess my mom would. She told me about how she likes all genders, so I guess she'll support us. What about your parents? Do you think they will? And what about Chosen, Finn, Wyatt, Jeremy, Jack, and Jaeden? What would they think?" Ray ranted.

Sophia sighed and sat up.

"Who cares what they all think?" She said as more of a statement, "We care about eachother. So much that it shouldn't matter if someone has a problem with us being together, because we are perfect for eachother, and we don't need someone to tell us otherwise. Those bitches who hate us can fuck off, because I- " Sophia stopped suddenly.

Ray smiled.

"Because you, what?" She laughed.

Sophia froze, "B-Because, you are one of the most amazing people to step foot in my life. And I don't let people just come into my life as easy as you did. You just need to know that." She said sweetly.

Ray gave an exasperated sigh of happiness and reassurance. She smiled widely.

"Then, I guess today is the day." She laughed slightly, "But lets wait to tell the rest of the world until Arnold is officially out of everyone's life."

Sophia nodded with a smile.

"Alright."

• • • • •

"

Mom! Dad! Mrs. Dupree!" Sophia yelled as she ran down the stairs with Ray.

"Sophia? What's going on?" David asked his daughter as Sophia pulled Ray to her dad.

"Ray and I have some very big news!" Sophia told her step-father excitedly.

Juliana and Danae walked into the living room.

"What's happening?" Danae asked.

"Wait, let me guess. You're both gay?" Juliana asked.

Ray and Sophia's jaws dropped.

"Wait, I was right?" Juliana asked.

"Wait, you're both gay?" David asked.

"What?" Danae asked, still confused.

"What?" Ray said.

"I- Uh, yeah. We are." Sophia said proudly with a small laugh.

"WOOHOO, I KNEW IT!" Juliana yelled and jumped in joy.

"I'm still confused?" Danae asked, "Does this mean that our daughters are dating?"

"Well- I- Uh-" Ray stuttered.

"Yeah." Sophia blurted out nervously.

"THIS IS GREAT!" Danae joined in with Juliana.

"Honestly, I see no problem with this." David said truthfully.

Ray laughed happily, as did Sophia.

"Great! This is great!" Ray excitedly said.

"I told you they'd support us!" Sophia said to Ray with a smile.

"Oh shush!" Ray laughed and hugged Sophia.