Craving

The other thing I knew, I was in the shower, processing those that happened and how I found myself in my bedroom from Michael's room. It was no shock, but fascination I felt about him. The person he claimed to be was a lie. The man who brought the end of days was inside the Outpost. The real reason unknown. But he was the evil in person, and the feeling was now electrifying.

As I return into my room, upon my amazement I no longer detect the painted with blood phrase.

"-No one must find out what you are. Not yet" i jump at the sound and turn around to see him with crossed arms behind his back studying me with his eyes from head to toe. Ashamed, I took one of the sheets and cover what I can from my naked body.

"-There's no use of. I can see through that".

I was trembling from my shame, even if this was not my fault. He's not supposed to be in my room. So he gets closer, taking my hands away along with the sheets and drop them. Lifts my chin while the other hand trails a continuously up and down line upon the left side of my body.

"-In my fathers kingdom, pleasure was never a shame" his eyes looking from my eyes to my lips, moving his head at one side.

"-I'll wait you in my room" whispers in my ear and as I open my eyes, he disappeared.

His sudden absence brought me a bad feeling in my stomach. I wanted more. I craved for that particular pleasure, the one that comes from darkness.

So I eagerly waited for the next meeting.