To be continued...

"-From the moment we let our true self to breath, that is the moment we can be finally free" Michael says as he appears out of nowhere and closes the door behind me after I enter his room .

"-I want you to tell me about the others. Who do you think deserves a chance to salvation?" speaks as takes a sit at his wooden desk.

"-I have no right to decide anyone's faith".

"-So should I let them here to die? Is that what you want?".

"-No" I say frustrated.

"-Then I'm listening" looks at me patiently.

"-I just want my friends to live".

"- And those lucky friends are..?"

"-Mr.Gallant and Ms. Mead".

"-So the others deserve to be left behind".

"-Idk" i reply no longer wanting to be questioned. "-You are the one who should take the decisions. But yes, I wish my friends to have a chance to live" i stand up "-I need to go to the party, Ms.Venable will search for me soon.
He grabs my arm and stops me.

"-She will not search for you. She knows you are in here".

"-Now tell me, why those two?" asks while I sit back and having no other option, I answer.

"-In spite of all of his flaws, Gallant is the only friend that stand by my side. And Ms. Mead, well as you probably know, the fact that she is not human doesn't make her less worthy. She is always nice and treats me right.

"-How do you know she is not human?" he replied with a little shock upon his face.

"-I helped build her. On Kineros Robotics when I used to work prior my establishment at the Outpost".

"-So that means you are close to Ms. Venable" he said with an evil grin.

"-I was probably the one she liked to talk to, I succeeded in making her grow found of me but now the time spent in here helped me see her true self. A sadist who uses violence to make us cooperate. And she calls this discipline" i sarcastically commented.

"-Did she ever tortured you?".

"No, probably because of our relationship before all of this. But what she does to the others made me hate her".

He bend down to my ear and...
"-See? Is not that bad to judge".

His influence upon me was like a truth serum, mixed with desire.

"-Who's next?" said while looking through some papers.

"- Miss Coco St. Pierre Vanderbilt!".

I could taste his arrogance and joy while listening to me saying bad things about my fellows. And I couldn't stop but continuing to say the truth, cause this was it. I was mean but my words were the naked truth. He knew I enjoyed that just as much as he did.
After a moment looking in his blue angelic eyes...

"-A over-entitled, spoiled billionaire. Not to mention the lack of respect she shows. Torturing that girl who does her everything..."

"- The grandmother Evie" i say in disgust.
"-An old viper who's just doesn't want to die, taking advantage of her grandson acts wanting to let him behind so she could continue her miserable life" i pause for a second "-Idk much about the others but the couple deserves to be saved. They can successfully help to repopulate the world" that being said I get up leading for the bed. I could no longer stay in that chair, I was overwhelmed because of him.

With no sign of bewilderment on his face, he comes closer sitting beside me.
"-You could just as easily help the repopulation of the earth too".

A uncontrolled little laugh escaped my lips while his unchanged expression was fixed upon me.

"-I am too young for such acts" was the lie I replied with to his answer because I knew damn well how much I craved for him.
"-Nonsense" he said slowly while bringing his hand to my neck, tracing lines until he reached the fabric of my dress.

As I managed to close my eyes and give into his touch, a knock on the door made me jump. He reached it in no time as I follow him and see Ms.Venable saying that the party was over and that I lost the occasion of tasting a very delicious treat, a gift send to us by the Cooperative.

I did not reacted in any way and I went out as fast as I could. As soon as I entered my room I found Gallant laying in bed, so
I got up and I placed my head upon his chest. He said nothing, just hugging me.

This evening's event caused me a disperate need of the comfort of a friend.