Fight and loyalty

"-Ouch" Gallant says standing up looking at me as I woke up. I was crushing his hand.

"-What's wrong?" says with his worried puppy eyes.

"-I need to go" hurrying to reach the door, but he grabs my hand and spins me around.

"-No no no. You're not going anywhere. Not until you tell me what's going on. You act all weird lately. You can start by explaining the blood".
I then realized that my attire was bloody but by miracle my body was healed. No cuts.

"-I...he...he did this...and then he...how did I came in here?" confusion was the main feeling I had in that second.

"-You were already in bed when I came in. I almost called Ms.Venable before I realize you had no injuries, just the blood. What happened? Who did this? Don't tell me you did it".

Now both standing in bed, he worried that I may have resumed my old dark habits from when we started to become friends.

"-It wasn't me. It was Michael. I challenged him and... now you're looking at the marks of my defiance".

"-I don't understand, he said he will only interrogate us. Why did he tried to kill you?
He must no get away with this".
Gallant asked as he lifts himself up confused.

"-You know better than any of us that he doesn't only 'interrogate' us. Think Malcolm. How did you ended to hang from the ceiling and tortured? Who made you end up in there in the first place? Michael! And how do you think he did it?".

I was trying to reach to a point by merging everything together.

"-Seduction. He makes us forget all our principles by just a touch of his finger. Don't you put under question the strange and inexplicable events that occurred right after his arrival?"

"-The snakes, your grandma, what he made you do, all are unnatural. He is the evil Malcolm. And I know him better than anyone in this place. I saw him...the first night of his visit. I saw what he is. The devil, in flesh and bones, right before our eyes".

Now both sitting trying to understand if he believed me or thinking I was losing my mind.

"-You know me. I can't reverse anything nor I want too. Not after I just saw. I need to go and talk to him" I sat up walking to the door...

"-So he fucked you" he said looking sad, his words stoping me in the process.

"-What?" I was shocked.

"-How many times?" in my opinion now, my friend was rude.

"-Please don't start, you know damn well this is not true".

"-Then what were you doing every time he called for you? Fangirling?" sarcasm of course.

"-I did absolutely none of the things you all accuse me of! At least you, from all of those brain-dead zombies, can believe me!" I yelled boiling from my anger.

"-And let's not forget who were YOU gallantly bagging for the very first day when he came in here" I said feeling released.

"-He made me kill my nanna!" Gallant said with fear rather than regret.

"-You know I love you, but he is the only one that understands me. The one that just offered me freedom. And I plan on being on devil's side, than against him".
Taking his hand in mine...

"-If I don't help him, we will all die. Michael must live so we can. And yes, to answer all your questions at once...I was jealous on the fact he or whoever was that creature screwed you. But I resisted him. Thing I no longer plan on doing. So you must trust me and do as I say, because if I succeed on executing my plan, you will have more occasions banging the shit out of him" i say with an evil grin.

After telling Gallant a résumé of my plan, without yet mentioning the supernatural part, I head to Michaels chamber and with no hesitation I enter and close the door behind me.

"-We need to talk!".

"-If the subject of the conversation will be about me planing to fuck your so-called best friend, don't bother. I'd rather prefer watching while someone else does the job. He's pathetic" Michael gestured as I felt being insulted.

"-He is a little annoying when it comes to this yes, but what do you want him to do with no one to satisfy him? And you must stop spying on others!".

"-You are close to him, you can do whatever sinful goes through your mind" said the crossed once again behind back arms Michael. Mocking me all the time, knowing how to piss me off, knowing how to win the conversation each time.

"-I am not going to sleep with my gay friend if this is what you suggest. He will not be satisfied anyway" with that i sit on the sofa in front of the fire and he upon the little sided table in front of me.

"-Aren't you the one who said pleasure has no orientation? Or you knew that the only way you will accept doing something that dirty will be only if it will consist in darkness and evil?".

"-Not that I will ever confess in front of you".

And with that I storm up from the red item and stay straight between the fireplace and him preparing with courage for what I was about to do.