...to desire and sin

"-A ritual. A process of losing innocence but gaining power, of being finally the one you were meant to be. You will let the darkness consume you, crawl out of you. Make your most dangerous and unpredictable thoughts become true.
To lose control. To sin"

And with that I gave in. He touched my lips and grabbed my waist. Kissed my neck and restrained back , when I kneeled being too overwhelmed.
With no words left to be spoken, he offered his hand and lifted me up leading me into a room filled with candles.

"-Welcome to the chamber of your freedom"

I only took a turn around, and then I saw him in his knees in the middle of it, with no items upon his body, with covers and white sheets all around him, like a nest.

"-Take off your dress"
Did as told, with eyes away from him, even when I finally kneeled to just to find his black devil glare when he lifted my chin.

The half of the candles fall over, the supernatural beggining to violate our space, the light less now allowing me to surprisingly see his features way better than before. My shame not allowing me to uncover the intimacy of my body, giving him the opportunity to take off those I was still worn.

His right hand holding a knife, his voice murmuring what I assumed to be a spell, while he dipped the blade in his arm making a straight cut untill the elbow. The image being so familiar. The action of his bloody palm cupping my left cheek along with his thumb tracing lines upon my lower lip was a feeling of euphoria, taking away the pain I felt in my arm from the same blade.

The sheets now being painted red, beautiful as a garden of roses, upon which I was letting my body to be swallowed and then to grow, to change color, while being devoured by the most beautiful creature...the devil.

I had no control, no experience. Just the instincts whispering me to stop being tensed, to let go. After all, can there be pleasure with no pain?
Exposed now, with delicate touches and soft kisses planted everywhere. Afraid. Intense. Ashamed.

Delight forming in my stomach from his careful work, the room filled with noises, the vision now black. And the process continues up to the belly, on breasts while his hands take my legs and curls them around his waist.
His voice waking me up from the still lasting aftermath of his silver-tongue...and whispering at my year into a possessive tone...

"-And so you shall be mine...here...and in my fathers kingdom"
Contrary to his previous comment, when feeling the affliction of our final connection, my thoughts leaved my body. But the uncomfort was soon replaced with ecstasy while he was moving up and down at a slow but devilish pace, permitting me to hear every heart beat, every sound he made, to feel him inside but also outside. His neck, his back, his breath, all intoxicating my every judgement.

Soon the moans becoming loud and desperate, making him to watch his piece of art developing, becoming more beautiful with its natural beauty being a mess. And the darkness being omnipresent, sending its snakes to crawl s-shaped everywhere. Not fear, just more pleasure to be added. A final movement that stimulated every single cell from my physique. Lasting for minutes, shivering and trembling underneath his hot body.

But no rest permitted. So he carried me up, resting myself on him. I could taste his sweetness on his lips along with the blood. And so I was guided by his hands up and down again, his head buried between my soft pellows and then neck and then repeating all over. Until I was exhausted from the many uncountable times he made me feel excruciating delight.

And so he placed me with care down on the sheets, kissing me again, soft, and as far I was surprised by the actions, feeling his head pressed upon my belly was a shock. I admit I was expecting him to let me there alone while walking to clean himself but instead he did that, allowing me to perceive the beauty of all he is.
After some minutes in which my heavily panting reserted, my admiration was interrupted by his voice.

"-Had this provide you enough satisfaction?"

"-I think my uncontrolled moans already gave you the answer"

"-Since you're able to feel it, why do you ask me?" I was obviously confused "-You don't seem to be tired"

"-I'm not"

"-Then it means you I wasn't enough for you"

"-You are more than that" he says raising his head.

"-You must stop being embarrassed, you did nothing to be ashamed of"

"-I'm afraid that's not possible. You're intimidating. Which leads to the question, what happens now? I asked and he tilts on his back besides me.

"-Now you will rest, it seems you will have problems getting on your feet"

"-I meant our next move against the witches, and I am strong enough to bear the outcome of my actions. Especially when they've been indescribable pleasurable".

"-I know this was part of the plan, and I may not matter for you, but will you save me after we succeed?"

"-This is the exact contrary of what you said on our first encounter"

"-And this is because of you. I am the real me now, not hiding, not denying the true nature of things. Care is a beautiful yet ugly word. If you show the ugly part it will cause suffering. But if you show the beautiful one, maybe it may convince the person you care for, that you actually care"

"-You do matter. And you will not only be saved, but be a major part of rebuilding humanity after my fathers image. I should've known that there is something in you by the way Ms.Mead treated you. Almost like her daughter".

"-Why you're leaving?"

"-You should rest"

"-Can you stay please?"

And so he did, with his soft hair on my chest and one hand upon my belly. Nothing felt more comfortable. The view of us, like two forbidden fruits, in the middle of a pile of bloody sheets, crawling snakes, enjoying release and the smell of death.