Introduction

Their Principessa,

-

-

The pride and joy of the Calvetti family, 

-

-

Is dragged away.

By whom? None other than Leah Calvetti, her mother.

-

-

-

In the middle of the night, a little girl is snatched by her mother and taken away from her favorite people in the world... her father and 5 older brothers. -Thirteen years later, a seventeen-year-old girl escapes the hell that she was dragged to when she was four and runs to the nearest hospital. Badly hurt and falling into and out of consciousness she utters her name, 

Her key to going back home...

-

-

Viola Calvetti.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi! My name is Maria.

I am so happy you decided to come read my story but before you start reading I wanted to say a few things. 

1.Disclaimer: This book and all its characters are completely fictional. All ideas in this book belong to me. There are a lot of "Big brother" mafia books on Wattpad so obviously, some things may sound similar to stuff you've heard before but any similarities are simply coincidental.

That being said,

2. If you see any of my content being copied, please comment and let me know. 

This story and all stories on my account are copyrighted under my account 

3. My book may contain smut scenes and/or trigger scenes. If I put either in I will give warnings before a scene begins and after it is over. 

If you have a problem with any of that, please do not hate, simply just stop reading. I write what makes me happy, so if you don't like it you don't need to read. Not trying to be harsh, I just don't like hate :).

4. Finally, because I'm sure everyone is tired of this, the first draft of this book is going to be unedited obviously. If you see grammar errors if you'd like to help out just comment so that when I go back to edit I will notice them all. 

Thank you so so much for reading thus far! I hope you enjoy this story.

Without further adieu, 

This

Is...

Viola