Chapter 1

LISTEN. THERE IS TRIGGER WARNINGS OUT THE ASS!!! VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED!!! Trigger Warnings: abuse, self-harm, a lot of cursing, 18+/Smut/Lemon and maybe more if I can think of them like the tard I am.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I loved you so much, but you hurt me. I moved on and yet you think I still belong to you? You are so fucking crazy."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a beautiful, sunny day for the people in Party Royale, everyone was dancing, relaxing, chilling with friends and lovers. It was no secret of some of the people that are dating. Calamity and Deadfire, Joker and Harley Quinn, and Y/N and Drift. You were currently sitting on a bench near the plaza as Drift was spending time with his guy friends. Ever since you two had gotten together over a year and a half ago, you two have pretty much been inseparable. Everyone and anyone knows you two are the biggest couple in the Fortnite world. Although you both agreed to talk to same gender friends so your relationship could stay healthy, and stay pure. You would only talk to girls, unless it was relatives. In this case, John Wick is basically your uncle. He taught you everything you needed to know on how to survive and fight. Deadfire is like your brother-in-law since Calamity is like your sister. She even gave you her purple outfit since she liked teal better. You looked down at your pale white skin and sighed softly, wondering where Drift had ran off to. He must be getting you both something to eat and drink, since you two have been there all morning. You decided to get up and go look for him. You were stopped a couple times by your friends and they said they saw Drift towards the Main Stage with some of his friends. You thanked them and headed off towards the area, using your grappler to get there quicker of course. You finally reached the stage with the loud music and holographic people dancing, which of course Scenario was your favorite one. Ikonik taught you how to do the dance before you and Drift had gotten together. You two are still great friends and he teaches you how to do other dances as well. You make it to the stage and saw Drift with Abstrakt, DJ Yonder, Deadfire, and...Brite Bomber? What? Wait a minute...why is he talking to a female when they agreed to not talk to opposite genders during their relationship? You raise your eyebrow and walked up to them, just standing there for a couple minutes. Brite Bomber was actually the first one to notice you but she gave a solid, disgusted look. You were so confused until everyone had finally realized you were there. Drift gave a smile through his mask but it seemed off. Completely off. You were suspicious of it but decided to let it slide, maybe he was just trying to keep conversation with the others. "Hey sweetheart, when did you come over here?" Drift asked you as you looked at him. "Just wondering where you went. You have been gone a very long time." You said as he glanced away for a quick moment before looking back at you. You caught that and decided to keep that in mind. You did not want to jump to conclusions and ruin your relationship so you kept your mouth shut and let him speak. "Sorry sweetheart, I was caught up with talking to my friends." He said and rubbed the back of his neck. "Hey, baby, are you feeling okay? You seem off and it is worrying me a bit.." you said and he looked at you, being silent for a few moments before nodding his head. "Yeah, I am okay. Why?" He asked as he fiddled with his fox mask. You shook your head and just played it off. You tried not to be a clingy girlfriend but you were wanting to know if anything was going on. He never talked to a girl until supposedly today. It was nerve-racking.