Chapter 7

Triggers: None

Deadfire was quick to make an escape route for me, Midas and the others were on standby incase the rescue mission went to hell. Deadfire was so close to breaking me out and then I heard Drift growl and shoot a bullet past us. That gave a warning to Midas and his team and they raided the place. Drift and his squad was now fighting back as The Agency was fighting them all the while Midas helped Deadfire break me out. This was the first time I met Midas in person. Man he was fit, tall, handsome, and that scar on his face makes him look sexier. Deadfire helped me crawl out as the other agents began to retreat once Midas gave them the signal they I was rescued. After that the place was surrounded by the sounds of bullets being exchanged by both parties. I was running off with Deadfire, the agents following shortly after. It was a hit and miss massacre. Calamity was on the defense at the Sheriff's Office and she sniped at the ones who were following us back. We made it back inside and started barricading the door and any other entrance that they could come in from. Calamity hugged me and started crying, she was worried about me a lot. I had to calm her down before everyone finished the barricading. Brutus and Tina were watching from above as Midas and the others stayed with us downstairs. We were going to be here for a long while. Midas lights up a cigarette and sighs, he looked over at me. "You're the girl they worry about, hm?" He asked softly as I just stood there and nod. He nodded and walked over to me, he had gloves on now since apparently from what I heard, he had a golden touch. He extended his hand out to me in a gentleman way. "My name is Midas, the Agency's leader. You may call me M or by my name. The choice is your's." He said politely and I shook his hand and nodded. "My name is Y/N." You said with a small smile. Man, was he stylish and cute. Yeah, if his looks could kill, Drift would be doomed.