Chapter 3

Drift was cornered. Deadfire and John were getting ready to shoot him right where he stood, but Brite Bomber had quickly rushed over and got in front of Drift to protect him. The males looked at her and asked her nicely to move but she did not move at all. I was watching with Calamity and iKONIK had came over to see what was going on, along with Raptor, Rook, Zoey, and Dire, who was in his human form at the moment. It was pretty much all of Chapter 1 fighting and Drift was the main center of it all. I could not take it anymore and I screamed. Everyone looked at me and had gotten shaken up since I was usually quiet about these types of things. Yes, something similar like this happened before when Ragnorok hit Huntress but that is way behind us now. "P-Please stop fighting...i-it's my fault for being in h-his way..." I started to cry and John got furious. "No, it is NOT your fault. I WILL kill this son of a bitch for putting his grimy little hands on you for no good damn reason." John said in a cold tone as Drift tried to run but someone stopped him. It was one of the new skins that came to the island. I think her name is Skye. She hit him with her hat and he looked at her like she was crazy. Deadfire immediately ran and tackled Drift to the ground and John ran over to assist him as I ran over with Calamity and the others who were there. Drift struggled against Deadfire and John pointed a gun to the blonde's head. "Now. You WILL answer what we ask you or so help me on your SOUL I will shoot you right where you fucking stand." John said dangerously low as Drift looked. The masked male knew he had nowhere to run at the moment and he looked at me, dead in my eyes. His brown eyes were full of hatred, rage, sorrow, and sadness. He was always full of mixed emotions and you both knew it. But he was never like that towards you. Deadfire said he was going to take him to the prison on the main island and let him rot. Drift throws his mask to the floor and he bites Deadfire's arm and kicks John in the stomach as he grabbed a grappler and he started to bolt to the other side of the Party Royale map. I gasped and ran to their side to help them up, Calamity helping as well and John growled. "He is so fucking dead when we find him..." meanwhile Brite Bomber had fled the scene and Skye was still there, looking and processing at what happened. She went over to us and asked who the boy was and what the hell was going on. Boy was she getting ready to have a long conversation.