Chapter 4

QUICK NOTE: I AM CHANGING THE PERSPECTIVE TO FIRST PERSON SO IT FEELS LIKE WHEN YOU SAY I, YOU ARE SAYING IT AS YOU ARE IN THE BOOK. I ALSO DID THAT FOR LAST CHAPTER. NOW, LET'S CONTINUE!

Before any of that had happened, agents from The Agency had arrived to the Party Royale island. Their current agent leader, Midas, had told them they were taking a weeks vacation since himself and the agents deserved a break from their work. "Enjoy your vacation, agents, we will be leaving in one week from today sharp. Do not forget or you know what will happen." He said sternly and let them go as he went to explore the map. Now you're probably wondering how Skye ended up noticing what had happened. Herself and TNTina were actually grabbing some food and was heading to the Main Stage to watch a concert. She had heard the commotion but Tina was already gone but she stayed back and that is how we ended up here in this current situation. Now time-skip to present day later, she was asking us what the hell was going on. Calamity looked at the female as she was patching up Deadfire's arm where Drift had bit him, and I was helping John as he started explaining what was going on to Skye. She looked. "Well, I guess this Drift guy can be a stubborn one, huh?" Deadfire and John nodded in unison immediately after the female said that. I sighed and looked at Skye. "He is my boyfriend, but, he has been strayed away from me and is constantly with other females while I am still stuck with talking to other females and only male family members..." I said as she looked at me with a surprised face. "Wow...girl it sounds like you need some help to escape that." She said as Calamity nodded. "He recently started to beat her for apparently being in his way and she never did anything wrong." She said. Skye thought for a moment. "Well, I work for The Agency and maybe I can have my comrades help you." She offered with a smile. I look at my family and they shrug. "We will have to meet them first." John said, he was always cautious of new people since he is a retired assassin. Skye agreed and she called the agents on her radio. "Agents, can you meet me in the Pizza Pit place at the Plaza? We have a woman beater case." She then turned it off and looked at us. "They'll be here in a minute." She said and the four of us all nodded. Meanwhile, Brite Bomber was hiding nearby us and listening to what was going on. It was like she was reporting all of this to Drift since they have been so damn close with each other lately. The agents arrived about five minutes later except their boss. He didn't have reception since he was on top of a hill near the other stage they had on the island. Skye introduced the ones that were there. "This is Brutus, TNTina, Meowscles, Agent Peely, and our boss is currently somewhere but we can get to him later." She said as the agents said their hellos and heys. I looked at them all and then at Skye. "So, who is your boss exactly?" I asked. She looked. "His name is Midas. He's a very strict dude but he cares about all of us as family." She smiled. TNTina snorted. "He has a heart as cold as an iceberg." She said as the muscular cat meowed. Brutus spoke up. "He can turn any object gold and it's really cool if you ask me." He said as Deadfire rose an eyebrow. "Gold, eh?" He sounded interested as Calamity rolled her eyes. Brite Bomber had sneakily made her way out and went to where Drift was and told him everything. He growled and held his head. "Great now the Agency is fucking involved!" He shouted in anger as Brite Bomber held his arms gently. "We'll get out of it and kill her, don't worry."