Chapter 6

TRIGGER WARNING: A LOT OF BLOOD WILL BE FLYING AND PHYSICAL ABUSE/RAPE!!! BE ADVISED!!!

Drift had tied me up and had beaten on me and his squad watched from a corner, including Brite Bomber. I was crying as he yelled at me to shut my damn mouth. I looked at him as he came over and loaded a pistol. He took my arm and he shot it. I screamed and watched the blood fly and cover my arm when he dropped it. He took his mask off and looked at me dead in my eyes. "I. Never. Loved. You." He growled as he slapped me. I sniffed and cried as he turned away from me and looked at his squad and Brite Bomber. "Go check the exits and make sure her friends aren't coming. I have something to do here." He said and they left. His squad consisted of Brite Bomber, Catalyst, Fate, Omega, and Ultima Knight. They left with some guns and Drift looked at me with a sinister smirk on his face, as if he was satisfied of how I was currently breaking down and having a mental meltdown. He then started taking his clothes off and he untied me. I realized what he was doing and I tried to kick him away. Sadly, I was weaker than him and he stripped our clothes off and I screamed. I started crying more as he held my head down to the floor as he grabbed me by the ass and I screamed when he entered me. I felt ripped and stretched as he just tore me up and I was in so much pain. I felt like throwing up and I eventually ended up passing out from all the pain that suddenly filled my body. I eventually woke up in a cell and I was clothed and was given a small plate of food and water. Omega was watching my cell and he told Drift I was awake. He then made his way over to my cell and he looked down at me and made a disgusting face. "Tch..you smell like fucking monkey shit." He said and told Omega to give me a shower. I looked down as he took me to give me a shower. I took my shower and he took me back when I was in new clothes and dried off. My throat was hurting so I couldn't really speak. I heard Drift talking with his squad and how one of them spotted Agent Peely and Brutus roaming around Weeping Woods earlier. My head perked up a bit and I kept listening to them as Drift called Omega over and they all started to talk about their plan to kill them. I then heard a faint noise behind me and I saw Deadfire from a window that was behind me. I gasped quietly and he told me to be quiet as he started to make an exit big enough for me to crawl through.