Chapter 2

TRIGGER WARNING!!! PHYSICAL ABUSE MENTION

It had been a couple days after the whole confrontation, of course you had suffered from it. Drift had started to...hit you for making him look bad in front of his friends and saying you were in his way. Of course you could not bring yourself to tell anyone that he had recently started to abuse you, but only one caught on. Your sister-figure Calamity. She had noticed you being very antisocial with her and some others and she saw Drift talking to the likes of Brite Bomber and more girls as of recent. Calamity decided to approach you today and ask if something was going on with you and Drift, even though she knew something was wrong. You were at the Durrr Burger place in Party Royale, since you loved the place, and you were eating a burger. You had a bruise on your left side but you were wearing the purple outfit Calamity gave you a couple years ago. Calamity entered the restaurant and searched around for you, eventually finding you and walking over to you. "Y/N?" She asked as she sat in front of you in the booth. You look at her and put your burger down. "Y-Yeah?" You respond as you were scarred of someone knowing about Drift beating you. "Y/N...listen, is something going on between you and Drift? You two seem very separated lately and Deadfire and I noticed how antisocial you've been lately.." she started to speak and you just burst out crying. You could not help yourself anymore. Calamity immediately jumped up and went to your side of the booth and hugged you tightly. You started to spill the tea of what Drift has been doing to you lately and why you think you have done something wrong to make him upset. "Hush. You don't need him pushing you around any longer. I'm telling Deadfire and John whether you like it or not." Calamity said boldly and she got up, of course you were begging for her to not say anything. She left the restaurant and you stumbled behind her, pleading that she does not say anything. She first approached Deadfire, in which he was immediately furious and he started to become reactive with his purple and green flames. His whole body was reacting. Then they approached my Uncle John, in which he was ready to shoot the masked bastard or stab him to death. The two men soon approached Drift, looks as angry as ever, and of course the masked male was confused. Deadfire soon spoke up, asking up front if he had been hitting you. He denied it at first, but of course he was scared when John gave him a look. This was a very scary confrontation.