Prince Alibaba

After everything that happened, we all gathered to make a plan. Sinbad explained to Morgiana and Aladdin what the Fog Troop did. At night, we splitt into groups of three. Ja'far, Morgiana, and Aladdin were at one noble's house. It was me, Sinbad, and Masrur at the other house. I wanted to be with Aladdin, but Ja'far said that it would be better if it was split up like this.

We were just standing in front of the house. Masrur was holding our lantern and walking around. Sinbad was complaining about the cold.

"It gets so cold at night," he said while sneezing.

"Yes, it does." Masrur said as he started to walk away. Sinbad quickly ran to him and grabbed him.

"Idiot, hold still."

"Please don't use me as a windshield."

"Here, Uncle Sin. Use this to stay warm," I said while I offered him a thin white blanket. It wasn't much, but it would work.

"Thanks Hina. Your so kind." Sinbad said as he accepted the blanket and wrapped himself in it.

"Hey you three! Quit all your messing around and protect me. I only have three guards because the military is so short handed. One of them is even a little girl! I'm so anzious, I can barely eat!" said a voice from upstairs in the house. We looked up and saw that fat man who were guarding. He had two women holding onto him. That guy is such a jerk. Are all nobles like this?

"But he's still eating." Masrur said.

"He sure is privileged, that's for sure." Sinbad said.

"Why do we have to guard someone like him?" I asked to no one in particular.

Suddenly a figure started walking towards us. It was thin and looked like it was holding something close to its body. It staggered as it walked, almost falling down several times. As the firgure got closer, we saw is was a frail looking woman. We quickly ran over to help steady her.

"Hey, are you alright? Do you need any help?" Sinbad asked. Then I heard the sound of a dagger being pulled. We backed off before she could stab us. "What the heck?"

"We looked around and noticed about 20 or more people surrounding us. They looks poor and as though they haven't eaten in weeks.

"I have nothing. No milk to give him. No food. I need food, no matter what it takes. If you try to stop me I'll- I'll kill you!" the woman said while pointing the dagger at us.

Now that she was closer, I could see the bags under her eyes, the crazed looks in her eyes. And in her hand, wrapped in a blanket, was a baby boy with an insanely thin arm. He looked like he has never eaten anything in his entire life. I understand why she is doing this. All she wants is food so she can feed her baby. Any mother would do it if they were put in the same position.

"Mongrels of the slums. Pitiful! Take this and go away!" thon the ground. e man in the house said as he threw a half-eaten drum stick on the ground. The woman dropped her dagger and went to grab the food, before being stopped by Sinbad.

"You don't have to do that. Remember, he's only wealthy from your taxes. And if you don't believe it's worth paying, take back as much as you want." Sinbad said. "But don't take any lives."

Everyon looked shock, before nodding in agreement. We allowed for everyone to go in the house to take what they wanted. I feel bad for them. To have to resort to such means just to get food.

"You sure?" Masrur said.

Sinbad sighed beofre answering. "We only made one promised. To capture the Fog Troop. This country may already be a lost cause."