Battle Part 1

A/N: HOLY MOTHER OF BALLS, THIS STORY HAS ALMOST 4K READS!!!! Guys, I can't believe how many reads I've been getting on this story. Back when I like first started publishing this story, I was shocked and then happy whenever I got one vote, and then I'd be thrilled when I saw people who voted on every chapter. I can't believe this story has over a two hundred votes now. I just want to say thank you to everyone who has read and given my story a chance. I especially want to than everyone who has voted on a chapter. And a major thanks to everyone who comments and gives me feedback on my story, which I would love more of.

Ok I've been rambling for too long. Time for the chapter!

Recap:

Judar stopped rambling on about the Kou empire's military and he looked around the room, his eyes falling on Aladdin.

"Hey Sinbad, Hina! Who's this guy?" Judar asked, referring to Aladdin. I gulped. Oh no.

"He's the same as you," Sinbad said. "He's a magi."

"What? But magi are suppose to be big and powerful, not small and weak," Judar said.

"You responded to him didn't you? That is proof that he is a magi," Sinbad said. Judar gave us and unamused look before turning towards Aladdin with a smile on his face.

"Hey there chibi! I'm Judar, you are?" Judar said in a cheerful tone.

"I.. I'm Aladdin," he answered. Judar held out his hand to Aladdin.

"Well Aladdin, as fellow magi, why don't we be friends?"

What is Judar up to...? He is no where near this friendly. Unless... Aladdin wait!

But it was too late. When Aladdin reached out to shake Judar's hand, Judar punched Aladdin in the face.

"Aladdin!" I ran over to him and kneeled down next to him as he held his eye.

"Hey, you really expect me to believe this slow poke is a magi like me? Don't tell me you both have decided to work with this chibi." Judar said to me and Sinbad.

"He's not involved in any of that! We just happened to meet each other here!" I yelled at him, but he didn't listen.

"Hey chibi, since your a magi, where's your King's Candidate?" Judar asked. "You should at least have one or two around here. So call out your candidates."

Aladdin didn't answer. I don't think he even knows what a King's Candidate is.

"Your not gonna tell me, are you?" Judar asked. "Very well, I'll just find 'em my self." He looked down and leaned over for a second before shooting his head up. His eyes were glowing red. His eyes looked over everyone in the room before stopping on Alibaba. "I've.... found...you." He pointed at Alibaba.

"Oh, I remember you. You're that guy that was being bullied by Ahbmad earlier today. You looked so horrible." Judar said while chuckling. "You screamed at the top of your lungs but you weren't even treated as a human. You even cried when you were called a maggot. You're so pathetic!" Judar started laughing.

"He's not pathetic!" Aladdin suddenly said. His hair was shadowing his eyes and he spoke in a confident tone.

"What?" Judar questioned.

"Alibaba is not pathetic! Because I know it! He knew right from the beginning that he might not be recognized, but he put aside his fear for the sake of others! To do something that no one has dared to do! Alibaba is a brave person!" Aladdin said, never once faltering. "There is no way he is pathetic!"