A Boring Ass Update with Important Information

Ok so I'm sure alot of you are wondering why I haven't updated recently (been almost two weeks......) and I honeatly feel ashamed about this. But I've been busy, ok!

So first of all, I have about half of the bext chapter done and it's still a work in progresss. I plan to make it long so it's taking me awhile to write it.

Second, I've been working alot recently. I've had to help some neighbors of mine and babysit and things like that so I could finish some service hours I needed before school ended. So, i've been physically exhausted recently.

Thirdly, I had spent like five hours editting a reader insert story that will be my FIRST reader insert story. I plan to publish it sometime this summer and I also had to make some plans with it. Btw, it's an Outan story and I'm pretty proud of it.

Fourth, I have a read insert Naruto story I plan to also publish, but not anytime soon. I'm pretty excited about this story, so I've been using alot of time to plan for it.

Fifth, I HAVE FUCKING THREE FULL WEEKS OF EXAMS STARTING TODAY!!!! I don't think I need to say anymore on this....

Sixth, I really need to start watching more anime. I literally have a list thats four pages long FULL of animes I plan to watch. The top one being Naruto Shippuden, which wil take me awhile to watch.

And finally, I've had some other fanfictions that I need to pay some attention to. I have one I'm gonna have to redo, another two that I haven't updated in awhile, and mant more ideas For fanfictions that I plan to publish one day.

All in all, I've been super busy and haven't had enough time to focus on this fanfiction. As a result, I regret to say this fanfiction will be on hold for the next three weeks, maybe longer. I have to prepare for my exams And try to focus on some other important things in my life. I'll try to finish the next chapter after my exams and publish it the day summer starts for me.

Well, that's all. Until next time, see ya.