Aladdin!

So... It's been two months already, hasn't it? Funny how time flies, huh.... *sighs and looks down in shame* I'm a terrible author. I shouldn't make you guys wait that long. I wouldn't be surprised if you guys are disappointed in me, I know I am.

I had made a goal to finish this book by the end of the summer but I failed. School started yesterday for me. Since I couldn't finish this story over summer, I'm gonna try and finish it quickly. Hopefully I'll finish before Thanksgiving but I won't make any promises. I have the rest of the story planned out for the most part (still trying to figure out what I'm gonna do the last part) so that's good.

Another thing I wanna mention is that this story has become insanely popular, at least when it's compared to my other stories. But the thing is I don't get a lot of feedback with this story. Sure, it may have 7k reads but that doesn't necessarily mean it's actually good. I have read a lot of books that had a lot of reads but were terribly written. The only real feedback I get is when people vote for one or more of the chapters. And even then, that's not the kind of feedback I want. Sure, I appreciate the votes but I would really appreciate it if people would actually comment on the story. Whether it be saying the story is great, or making a joke about something in the story, or pointing out anything they think I can improve on with my writing.

Those of you who are authors know how great it feels when someone says they enjoy your book, but when no one says anything about your work, it makes you wonder whether people really like it and thinking like that can really take a toll on your work and self confidence. So, all I'm asking is if you really like this story, just leave a comment. It can be just simply telling me that you enjoy reading my story or anything that can help me improve the book as well as any ideas you might have. I'd love to hear what kind of ideas you guys might have that could make the story better.

Also if you guys ever want to just talk or anything, you can just send me a message. I'd love to be able to talk to some of you guys. It can be about anything really, I just wanna talk to people. Also, if any of you got a Geeking account, I'm on there a lot. My username is Cori_chan so just contact me on there if you ever wanna chat or anything.

Wow, this got long. Thanks to anyone who actually read all this. So, now let's just start the story. I've ranted long enough.

Hina's POV

"Sin." Ja'far says, walking up to me and Sinbad. I had been helping Sinbad treat one of the injured men. We both looked up at him.

"Ah. What's the situation, Ja'far?" Sinbad asked. I listened quietly.

"Fortunately, it seems that no one has been killed."

"I see. Let's just tend to the wounded. Then we can start regrouping." Morgiana walks up to us, carrying several blankets.

"Umm, I've gathered all the blankets we can find." She said. "I've also passed out the water to the people who needed it."

"Thank you. You should go and get some rest." Sinbad answered her.

"No," she said as she set down the blankets. "I, uhh, am going to help treat the wounded" She walked away, heading to help the wounded.

"Morgiana is such a fine girl. Strong and kind." Sinbad said, watching her go and help.

"Yes, she is considerate of those around her and works efficiently as well." Ja'far said.

"She reminds me of you in a way, Hina." Sinbad said, causing me to look up at him.

"Huh? Why'd you say that?" I ask, tilting my head at him.

"Your the same in a way. Your always looking for ways to help either me or one of the other generals and we appreciate that greatly."