chapter 5

John had let Eridan stay at the house. Or as a troll whould say the hive. Suddenly a boy with blonde hair, sunglasses, and a white shirt that had red sleeves and a disc on it opened the door to Johns room unexpectedly. "JOHN WHY WONT YOU CHECK YOUR PESTERLO- WAIT THATS THE SAME DUDE FROM THE PHOTO THAT THE TROLLS SENT US AND SAID THAT HE WAS EVIL!!!" He yelled. "What do you mean!?!? He seems friendly to me!" Said John. Eridan hid behind John scared like insane. "WHAT ON EARTH YOU IDIOT!?!?" Screamed the boy. "DAVE STOP!" Snapped John. Dave didn't listen. He took out his sword he was about to charge at Eridan when ferifi made herself visable. "STOP!" Yelled ferifi loudly. everyone paused. "HE NEVER MEANT IT!" "I KNOW IT IN MY HEART!" She Contenuied. A girl with black hair, glasses and a shirt with a science symbol thingy on it peeked in. "What's going o-" she paused when she saw Eridan who was hideing behind John. "Guys listen.... This is Eridan..." John explained everything piece by piece. After he was done explaining he said. "And hi jade!" Dave just face palmed. "What the HECK do you mean by 'he didn't mean to'!?!?" Snapped dave. John was about to awnser but ferifi interrupted. "He just didn't!.... I know because I love him..." She said.