chapter 7

Karkat had gotten everything explained to him and was calm but still pretty ticked. Eridan felt he needed to go outside for a moment. "I'll be right back." Said eridan. He then went out side for no reason. And he Only got someone looking like the evil version of John kidnapping him and running to a dark cave. After a while ferifi felt worried. "I'll go check on Eridan" said John not wanting any other trolls to leave the room. He looked outside. Nothing. Nothing but a note. John picked it up. Johns eyes grew wide and he gasped and ran up the stairs ASAP. "GUYS!!!" He yelled. "WHAT?" Said rose and karkat at the same time. "ERIDAN GOT KIDNNAPPED BY MY EVIL TWIN!" "ILL READ IT OUT LOUD!" John read the note out loud of whitch it said "give me the weapons thingys or your Eridan dies. OH AND ONLY ONE OF YOU CAN SAVE HIM-Justin P.S. If you wanna fight me then if you lose Eridan dies p.p.s I'm in the nearest cave" Dave made a face. "You have a evil twin?" He said. "WE HAVE NO TIME WE GOTTA SAVE HIM!" Said John "but if we give your evil twin the weapons he can take over the world!" Said Jade. "We need SOMEONE to save him!" Said Rose. "NOT ME!" Snapped karkat. There was a silence until ferifi FINALLY said "I'll save him" everyone looked at her. "I will fight this Justin land dweller".... She said and glared at DAVE as if to say "give me your sword"