十七

[ safe house ]

  "We hope you guys don't have to stay long..." Minjae said. I looked around the living room, it looked okay.

  "Anyways for the members who don't know our agency likes to ship people together so..." Minjae explained, telling the room arrangements. It wasn't that shocking.

  I looked over to Jiyeon to see whether she was fine due to the information. She looked more scared than ever, Seungmin was just emotionless.

  "Do you think they targeted skz because they knew Seungmin was in the group?" I asked Minjae and he shrugged, we didn't have much information about Bloodshot's intentions.

  I looked out of the window, the skies were gloomy and it was about to rain. At least the rain would be calming right?

  We all unpacked and settled in, I then took out my laptop and then started to try my best to find information. After a while a notification came up, it read "Hyunjin and Chaemin are dating each other"

  I pressed on the notification, it wasn't the exposing page but dispatch this time. Then a message came from my dad saying that Dispatch is on their way of getting sued.

  I joined the group for dinner, it wasn't the brightest mood ever.

  "Let's use this time to rest and play around shall we?" I tried to bring the mood up a little and it worked. I just hope we'll get a confirmation of how long we have to stay here.

߬
✎ 28/02/2021
✎ Updated after a long time :)