十二

[ skz dorms ]

  “Hey I have a question. If you and Minjo are siblings then why don't you share the same surname?” Hyunjin asked. I thought I was able to escape from that question ever since he almost got killed by Minho that day.

  “He asked the question? Damn that was longer than I thought.” Minho walked into the living room.

  “I'll call everyone then.” Minho went to the rooms to get the other boys. Hyunjin looked at me confused, like really confused.

  “Are people hunting us down again? Why do you two want us to gather?” Jeongin asked.

  “Well, we would've done this some times ago but you guys didn't realize...” Minho said.

  “Didn't realize what?” Changbin asked.

  “About how Minho hyung and Chaemin are siblings.” Seungmin told the group.

  The looked at each other and realization strikes them. They only had known that both if them look alike and that's it, they're siblings.

  “Well… You guys should really know that Chaemin is not my actual identity?” I said, all of them still looked confused.

  “Is it like an undercover name?” Felix asked, I shook my head.

  “Chaemin is an identity I have. It's not my real one.” I told the group, they looked like they were still processing the information.

  “Then why can't you change to your real identity?” Jisung asked.

  “That's because fans know me as Chaemin. I can't change my identity for this now. It'll put me in danger along with you guys.” I explained.

  They all seemed to understand it. “Then what's your real identity?” Chan asked.

  “Minrae, Lee Minrae. Everything else about me is the same except-” I ran towards the bathroom and removed my contacts. “I actually have Violet eyes.” The members stared at my eyes in awe.

  “So you've been wearing contacts the whole time?!” Jisung exclaimed and I nodded.

  “Yes yes and now all of you have to keep your mouth shut and tell no one. Even our manager. We can sue you and throw you into jail for doing that.” Minho told the group and everyone was shocked.

⊱ ────── {⋆♬⋆} ────── ⊰

  It's been a few weeks since On Track came out. The group was currently free from all activities. No one knew what to do, well except Seungmin. He had been going on dates with Jiyeon.

  I was suddenly called to the company for some reason. I just went as I didn't have anything to do. “Ah Chaemin. This is your new manager. We thought that you should have your own manager to help you.” jyp said and gestured to my manager.

  “Oh. Hi, I'm Chaemin.” I greeted with a bow, the manager did the same. Her name was Bora.

  “You two should get to know each other.” That's what jyp said but we found ourselves in the practice room.

  “So I have a few rules for you.” She said, rules? What was she? A trainer?

  “I don't want you hanging out with people. You might get into a scandal like that. Next I want your performance to be perfect.” She instructed. I stared at her like she was crazy. 

  “I'm sorry. You can't boss me around. You are only here to assist me. I'm fine on my own.” I talked back. I didn't like her already.

  “I have not finished. If you do not follow by my rules, I will get you out of Stray Kids.” She threatened, like her threatening me was going to do anything.

  “Try your best.” I stood up from the couch in the practice room and left. She had tried to stop me from leaving but guess who might've punched her… yeah it was me.

  “Where have you been. I looked everywhere for you!” Minho exclaimed, I must've blocked him out just now.

  “Sorry. I'm getting a manager and she's being a bitch.” I told him, I could feel his protective brother side showing.

  “Well, let's tell jyp about this then.” He dragged me towards his office, we had passe the practice rooms and we saw some staff helping Bora up.

  “Miss Kang. Would you mind explaining this? It hadn't even been one day with your new manager.” Our team division leader said.

  “One, she gave me ridiculous rules. Two, she tried to keep me in the practice rooms. Three, ridge threatened to kick me out of Stray Kids.” I said angrily.

  “Miss Kang, it might sound unreasonable but she's a good manager. She knows what's good for you.” Division leader said.

  “She's not my mum, dad, grandma, grandpa or brothers. She does not know me at all.” I talked back to the division leader. Minho at that point looked so done.

  “We would like to file a complaint against Miss Bora. So please move out of the way.” Minho pushed pass then while making sure I was still with him.

  “Chaemin? Minho? What brings you here?” jyp asked. We told him everything and he understood the situation. The next thing we knew Bora was gone.

  “She was ridiculous.” I said while eating my ice cream.

  “I agree.”
___________________________________

It's random ik...

The other main storyline isn't until some time so for these few chapters don't expect so much from me...

♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪