十四

This chapter is based on Fandom Tour skz ep4

Try and guess Chaemin's mission! It'll be revealed at the end!

  “Search her!” Hyunjin said and the boys charged forward towards me.

  We were filming a show and for this game we had to complete the missions within the time limit. 

  “This is going to be hard.” I saw the mission the pd gave me. It must've been planned out. 

  After all of us finished received our missions, the timer started. Hyunjin took out a packet of snacks so I thought why not steal some, I'm hungry anyways.

  Without asking, I took a piece of the snack without him knowing. Maybe because he's used to me stealing his food. I looked over to the camera and it caught me stealing Hyunjin's snack. I placed my index finger over my lips telling the camera to not say anything.

  “Chan? Why aren't you speaking huh?” I asked Chan, he was awfully quiet. He shook his head and walked away. Bingo! His mission was to not talk, now to ruin it.

  “Chan~~ Can I give spoilers?” I asked him and he shook his head, I opened my mouth and said “Ne” which was the first word of our new song coming out in June.

  Chan ignored me and I decided to continue spoiling. “Ddu?” I said while acting cute so it could pass as aegyo. Chan saw it and charged at me, I dodged it and Chan tripped. 

  “Owww it hurts.” He exclaimed, then he realized what he did. I laughed, quickly escaping from him.

  Quickly, I hid behind Seungmin but I heard him Singing on track? That must be his mission. I thought of different ways to stop him, one for starters was to scare him. That failed, then I came up with the best plan. 

  Going to the coffee table, I tried to find my phone but to my dismay it wasn't there. I panicked, but to only realized it must've been someone's mission. Being smart, I used my watch to track my phone. It was where Jisung was and the tracker moved when he moved. I concluded that he stole it.

  I decided to let him have my phone and used my watch instead to text Jiyeon to call Seungmin. In a few seconds, Seungmin's phone rang and he went to pick up the phone. I could hear him stop singing before finishing the song. That was 2 down, I was done. 

  “Hmm what should I do...” I thought and found Minho snooping around my thoughts. Pretending not to realize, I ignored him but to only pop up infront of him and scare him. I could hear a scream coming from him.

  Suddenly, I felt Jeongin hug me. I was confused, I mean yes random hugs always happen but shouldn't he be doing his mission. I brushed it off as him hugging me randomly as always.

  “Yah! Kang Chaemin!” Seungmin shouted for me. Guess it's time for me to hide. I ran down to floor 1.5 to see Jisung and Changbin trying to remove Felix's blanket.

  *snap*

  Changbin took a selfie? That must be his mission, to take a selfie with all the members. He ran back up to floor 2 bad bragged about how me finished his mission. Hyunjin then trapped him and Jisung grabbed the phone and tried to delete the photo.

  “I DON'T KNOW HOW TO USE AN ANDROID PHONE!” Jisung screamed in frustration and Jeongin took the phone and deleted the photos.

  I was watching the scene play out on floor 1.5 when something else caught my eye. 4 phones, mine, Jeongin's, Hyunjin's and Felix's. I took mine and Hyunjin's phone so it wouldn't be so obvious.

  “10…..9…...8…..7….” The countdown started, everyone was running around. The countdown ended and we were sitting on the floor to see who didn't complete their missions.

  “Now those we know that have passed. Felix, Minho, I.N and Chaemin.” pd announced.

  “Wait what? I didn't pass?” Hyunjin said in shock, he thought he had finished his mission.

  “We'll cover that later. Now, Han?” pd asked and Jisung took out the phones. “Wait… 2 phones only?!” He exclaimed.

  “Huh?” Everyone turned and looked at Jisung.

  “There were 4!” He said. I took my chance and took Hyunjin and my phone out. Everyone else was confused.

  “So Han failed.” Kayla said. “And for the ones who failed. Chan, Changbin, Hyunjin, Han and Seungmin.” pd announced.

  “I shall reveal all your missions now. Chan's mission was to not speak, Leeknow's mission was to not be seen on camera, Changbin's mission was to take a selfie with all the members, Hyunjin's mission was to finish the snacks by himself, Han's mission was to steal 4 phones, Felix's mission was to stay on floor 1.5, Seungmin's mission was to sing on track from start to end without stopping, I.N's mission was to hug all the members and Chaemin's mission was to sabotage 2 members mission.” pd revealed all the missions.

  “Chaemin sabotaged Seungmin's, Hyunjin's, Han's and Chan's mission.”

  The program then continued and now they stopped filming. “Jisung you really think you can steal from me? I trained as an agent for a long time.” I told Jisung and ran away, he was chasing me down the stairs now.

♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪