[ hospital ]

  I slowly opened my eyes, I sat up and took a look at where I was. I was at the hospital. “Rae? You're awake! I'm going to call the doctor and inform the rest.” Kira spoke, how long was I out?

  The doctor then came in and checked up on me. “How long was I out?” I asked Kira after the doctor left.

  “3 days...” Kira told me. The room door suddenly flung open revealing my 2 brothers.

  “Rae! You're awake! How many times have I told you not to use up all your energy!” Minjae nagged. 

  “What happened?”

· • ────。・*.゚☆゚.*・。──── • ·

[ F Ł A S H  B A C K ]

  Minho, Minjae and Seungmin were waiting nervously for the doctor to come to them. Before Seungmin went to wait with the 2 Lee brothers, he had gotten his gun wound checked. Suprisingly Seungmin did not need to be hospitalized for the shot.

  “Relatives of Kang Chaemin and Park Jiyeon?” The doctor asked and the 3 males shot their heads up.

  “We're Chaemin's brothers.” Minjae said, pointing towards Minho as well.

  “I'm Jiyeon's boyfriend.” Seungmin said as well. 

  “Okay, so Chaemin had fainted out of exhaustion and is currently resting. She isn't in a critical state but we don't know when she'll wake up.” The doctor said.

  “Jiyeon though has lost quite a bit of blood but she survived the shot. She's currently resting as well, her state is not critical but like Chaemin we don't know when she'll awake.” The doctor continued, he had also mentioned that we could go and visit them in their rooms already.

  “Do you guys want to go back and take a shower?” Kira asked after they had visited the 2 unconscious girls. They looked at each other and nodded.

  “I'll drive you guys back. I don't think Javier should drive after all of this.” Kira said, before Javier could argue she took the car keys from him.

⊱ ────── {⋆♬⋆} ────── ⊰

  The next day, the other members were brought along as well. “Can someone explain already?!” Changbin said in annoyance.

  “Not it.” Seungmin quickly spoke and left the room to go to Jiyeon's room. 

  “I'll do it then.” Minho said.

  “I'll make this as short as I can. So you know how we kept on getting threats? The threats came from here, the states. Chan hyung and JYP pd-nim decided to get help as we had the district 9 unlock tour. They went to get help from the World Wide Agents so it would be easier as it is a world wide agency.

  Chaemin is an unregistered agent under that agency. Usually she would go on a mission with a team but this time she had to go solo. And no one else could do this mission as they weren't talented enough.

  So basically once this all ends, Chaemin will leave unless she decides not to continue with being an agent. Then so JYP pd-nim can decide to keep her in the group.” Minho explained. The boys were shocked over the information.

  “Then how did you and Seungmin know? And why did you guys also have guns with you?” Hyunjin asked, a hint of jealousy could be heard from his voice.

  Minho turned to Minjae, unsure if they could share this information. Minjae gave him a nod and Minho started explaining again.

  “Erm... So basically Seungmin and I were ex trainees from the agency. Seungmin had found out about this situation by himself while I was told about it. Since we both had training with these things we was given a gun to help protect us. Minho tried to leave out the confidential stuff. Despite his lack of information, the members were satisfied with the explanation.

  “When do you think the noonas will wake up?” Jeongin asked.

  “Soon...” Kira said.

[ End  of  flashback ]

· • ────。・*.゚☆゚.*・。──── • ·

  “Wait, so you told them?” I questioned Minho and he nodded his head.

  “Great...” I commented, like it was on cue the door opened revealing Hyunjin.

  “Ohmygosh you're awake!” He exclaimed and came to hug me a little too tightly.

  “I couldn't sleep when you were here!” Hyunjin said, I thought he was being dramatic but then Jeongin came in and said something.

  “It's true. He couldn't sleep. Probably because the love of his life was hospitalized.” Jeongin casually said, it took awhile for me to process it. When I finally did, my cheeks turned red.

  Hyunjin had also realized what Jeongin had said and now was chasing him around the room. “Yah! Yang Jeongin!” 
___________________________________

Yeah, I needed the love part of the story to begin...

♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪