Chapter 10

TXT was going tomorrow to U.S for concert.They were very busy and exhausted from continous practise they had very less time for themselves only.

Yeji's POV

I woke up my members today morning because my manager have something to tell us, he was going to pick up at 10am today.

My manager came to picked us from our dorm we were now in his office

Manager:So, itzy tomorrow you have photoshoot to do outside the korea so you dont have any schedule rest and pack your bags for 1 week

Chaeryeong:In which country it is?

Manager:In U.S.

Yeji and lia were very happy inside because maybe there is a chance that they can go to TXT concert secretly and meet yeonjun and soobin.

Manager:So,girls you may leave now.

Itzy:Thankyou.

Lia's POV

When I heard that our photoshoot will be in U.S i was very happy but also little bit nervous bcoz we dont know if i can alone go in TXT concert. Then i remember that yeji unnie has also not meet yeonjun sunbae maybe she will also go. Then i saw that to my side yeji unnie she was happy little bit maybe i will ask her today if we can go together but it is very risky if any of the fans spot us then it will create a big fuss and maybe then dispatch will follow 4 of us unknowingly. So I will ask yeji unnie. I was so lost in my thought that i dont know that i was just standing on my spot and my members were shaking me then i came back in my senses after ryujin hit my on my head.

Time skip to bag packing at night.
[Still lia's pov]

Me and yeji unnie were roommates so we were packing our bags together. We got our schedule for our photoshoot it will be day after tomorrow. We have a day off it will be very good if the concert starts after 3 because we will land in U.S at morning 10 so maybe we can rest little bit. So, i decided to ask yeji unnie i was not nervous because we both are very close so i asked her

Lia:Unnie I want to ask you something?
Yeji:Sure, what it is?
Lia:You know right that tomorrow TXT sunbae's concert is there in U.S?
Yeji:Ofcourse I know. I wish we both could go because i know you miss soobin sunbae😏
Lia:Then lets go tomorrow. If you want i will pay for your ticket plzzz.
Yeji:But what if we got caught by some fans and maybe all tickets will be sold till right now.
Lia:Wait let me check if the tickets selling timing has start or not.

Then i gone in google to check for tickets. And the timing was not started there were 15 minutes then we can book our seats. I was very happy i told yeji unnie.

Lia:Unnie,Unnie the timing starts after 15 minutes we can book our tickets can we go now?
Yeji:Ok good we can go now but what is the timing we are going to land in U.S at 10am?
Lia:Dont worry we should go in concert hall at 3 at afternoon to take seats.

Then i booked two tickets and was very surprised and shock what i saw and yeji unnie was also shocked.

Authors note
I dont know how is this chapter i hope so you like it. And wait for my next update to see what happened to see why was lia and yeji shocked.

Spoiler: 5 special ****
Spoiler for next chapter 😁👆