Chapter 18

Yeji's pov

4 years later

Its been 4 years since were dating. After BTS and Twice sunbaenims disbanded now TXT and ITZY are the best kpop groups. Because of that our schedules have been very tight me and yeonjun hasn't met since 2 weeks but today we have a rest day so he is going to take me on a date. I'm very happy after so long I'm going to a date.

It was time that yeonjun will come to pick  me. I was doing my last touches of makeup than a call came it was yeonjun.

Yeonjun:Babe, are you ready.
Yeji:yes, are you in front of the dorm.
Yeonjun:Yess.
Yeji:Ok I'll come quickly.

We went to a restaurant we aren't afraid of medias now because the statement of we both dating were already posted 4 years ago. And many of them doesn't care.

After the dinner we went to a park for a walk. But then suddenly yeonjun stopped in his tracks and will holding my both hands looking in my eyes.

Yeonjun pov

Today is the day where i will be proposing yeji for marriage. After the dinner i took her in the park for walk i decided that i will propose her here. I stopped at my tacks, holding yeji's hand and looking into her eyes. I let go her hand and kneeled on one knee.

Yeonjun: Yeji-ah I don't know if its too early to ask this or not. But i want to spend my whole life with you. I don't know when i feel in love with, when i started dating you we had conflicts between us, but everytime i feel like i am wrong always because i don't want to make you angry, rather than that i want to cherish you, love you, care about you. There hasn't been one day that i am not worried about you i am always thinking that are you eating on time or not, are you overworking yourself i always think about that and your the only girl who makes me feel this way so i want to ask you that..... Hwang yeji will you marry me?

Yeji's pov

After hearing that i had tears in my eyes.

Me:Yesss. I will marry you choi yeonjun.

And then he slided the ring into my finger. And i hugged him tightely.

                                THE END             
Authors note
Sorry if the story is too short but here it ends but dont worry i am going to post a new book called "Say you won't let go- Hwang hyunjin" So the book will be posted on next sunday on 16th of may. It has various chapters which will contain ISAC,MAMA,weekly idol,Ask us anything [Knowing brothers] and many more so wait till the book is published. Thankyou for supporting this book.