Chapter 15

Yeonjun's Pov

I woke up at 8am because we had to go for a photoshoot. After me my members woke up slowly slowly. I was just making breakfast in the kitchen but i heard soobin shouting my name and he had his phone in the hand and was running towards me.

Soobin:Hyunggggg
Yeonjun:What happend?Why are you shouting early in the morning.
Soobin:Dispatch caught you...
[I was shocked by that i took the phone from his hand.]

Yeonjun:How did this happen???  Ohhh god why i am so careless.

It was all the photos from me and yeji's yesterday's date.

Yeonjun:I am going to make a call to yeji....

I told to soobin and made my way towards my room to get my phone.
When i got it i directly called to yeji....

[On the call]
Yeonjun:Hello, yeji-ah are you fine?
Yeji: [Soobing voices]
Yeonjun: Baby are you crying? No no no plz don't cry dear!
Yeji: [While soobing] It..wouldn't... effect..our...relationship..right?..?
[I thought she would be afraid for her group but she was afraid of our relationship]
Yeonjun: Don't worry nothing will happen.
Yeji:[Crying hard]
Yeonjun: Oh god... Baby please don't cry please... I'm coming at your dorm right now.okay .....dont worry.

I directly cutted the call and went in the kitchen

Yeonjun: Soobin fast give me the car keys....quick.
Soobin:Ahh...but we have a schedule
Yeonjun:Don't worry i'll be quick give me the keys
Soobin:Ok.

I quickly went inside the car and drove to itzy's dorm.

After some time i got at their dorm i went outside and rang the doorbell.
Ryujin opened the door and told me she is in the room. She showed me to the room and went, i knocked on the door first
"Who is it??" she asked
"It's me yeonjun." I told her

Then she opened the door her eyes were red i directly pulled her into hug

Yeonjun: Stupid why are you crying? I will be there for you my dear
Yeji: I'm scared our company wont seperate us right?
Yeonjun: Don't worry even if they did i wont leave you.

Then she hugged me tighetly.
I took her towards bed and made her sit on my lap it wasn't new for us. She wrapped her legs around me and i putted my hands on her waist. I made her look at me. Then i attached my lips with her she was startled at first but she she started responsing i pulled her more closer towards me i slided my tongue inside her the kiss became more passionate but we parted to catch our breaths we then hugged each other. But my phone started ringing i looked at the caller and it was bang pd-nim. Yeji was getting scared so i just pulled her into hug and i answered the call.......

authors note

Oh myyy gooodddd thankyou so much guys for 1.15k reads it means a lot to me i thought this book wont get many reads but here they are 1.15k i am really thankfull guys.