Chapter 12

Yeonjun's POV

The concert started I was very happy because me and yeji were in relationship. When i went on stage the first person i saw was yeji. She was sitting in the front row, i was trying to avoid looking at her but sometimes my eyes would just go at her direction. The next song was very charastimatic  i decided to show her my charisma.

Yeji's POV

My eyes would always follow yeonjun's eyes he used to watch me sometimes, he was trying to avoid eye contact with me. He was showing his charisma. Next song would be the last song for today, so the concert will end at 8pm. I have heard that TXT sometimes cry at the end of every concert, I hope so he doesn't cry today I don't want to see him crying.

Yeonjun's POV.

It was the end of the concert I already had tears in my eyes. I didn't wanted to cry today,but i always cry at the end. We sayed our bye, my members also had tears in their eyes but mostly me and boemgyu. The lift started going down and the firecracks started busting in the sky, it was a happy moment but didn't want to say bye to our MOA's.

Yeji's POV

I saw yeonjun and bomgyu were crying the most. I was worried for him, and lia was worried for soobin bcoz he also had tears in his eyes.
We both made our way to their changing rooms. Lia went her way and me on my way, i told her that i will call her when we have to go. I saw all the staffs coming out of his room, so i quietly went inside his room his eyes were still red he was standing in front of his dressing table's mirror hanging his head down. I went and backhugged him. He got startled at first but he saw me from the mirror.
Me:Its alright oppa you can come here again.
He then faced me hugged me, i held him tightely in my arms. He then picked me up and made me sat on the table and helded me tightely again he was quit all the time, so i decided not to disturb him. He puted his head near my chest and his hands on my waist, i started caressing his hairs. After some time he pulled away and i can see he was happy little bit, he then told me:
Yeonjun:Wait here i will change my clothes
Me:Ok

He went to the corner where there were clothes he brought a plain white shirt with him, i was looking at him only.
But he had a smirk on his face, i was confused but suddenly he removed his shirt which he was wearing first in front of me i was shocked at first by seeing his abs, but coming back to senses i closed my eyes with my hands and shouted at him:
Me:YAHHH! You should have told me you were gonna change in front of me.
Yeonjun:Why??You dint like my sexy body?
Me:Just shut up and tell me when you have your shirt on you.
Yeonjun:Ok

After some seconds he came and putted his hands on my waist.
Yeonjun:You can open your eyes now baby.
I opened my eyes but he was still shirtless just in front of eyes, i again closed my hands and shouted more louder
Me:YAHHHHHHHH!!!!! I am going out.

I then made my way towards the way but then he grabbed my wrist and pinned me at the wall. I was going crazy by blushing. Then he smashed his lips on my but i responded to the kiss he putted his hands on my waist and mine around his neck he picked me up, and i wrapped my legs around him. This time he took me towards the sofa, we sat down but after some time we both parted ways to catch breathes we both looked at each others eyes and again started kissing passionately but suddenly my phone ranged i checked who it was and it was lia i accepted the call while still sitting on his lap.
Lia:Hello.unnie have you finished we should go now.
Yeji:Okay don't worry we will meet now at the parking lot, dont forget to wear your mask properly.
Lia:Okay, then lets meet there i will get going you also come then
Yeji: Sure. Bye

I looked towards him;
Me:Okay yeonjun, i have to go now.

I said while getting up from his lap.
Yeonjun:Can't you wait for some more time plzzz?
Me:No dear, lia must be waiting for me, and you should also rest now you must be tired
Yeonjun: So when we will meet again?
Me:I don't know, tomorrow we have a photoshoot, and after the photoshoot we are going back to korea. Maybe we will meet in korea only. [I was a bit sad]
Yeonjun:Its okay dont be sad we will call eachother.
Me:Ok then i will get going bye.

I hugged him last time and told bye. And went to lia. And after that me and lia went back to our hotel.