Chapter 13

[1 month later]

Yeji's POV

Today yeonjun will come from the world tour i was beyond happy, but i decided that i will meet him at night
Me and my members were practising in the dance studio. Because in 2 months we will go on world tour. We had very busy schedule, but we need to follow it. My phone rang and it was yeonjun.

Yeonjun:Hello, baby
Yeji:Hii~
Yeonjun:Where are you rn?
Yeji:In the practise room. Where are you rn?
Yeonjun:In front of your practise room.
Yeji:WHATTTTT!

I ran towards the door to see yeonjun with some coffess. I jumped in his arm and he caught me we both hugged tightely for a minute forgetting my members. But suddenly ryujin coughed taking our attention.
"We will be in cafeteria for sometime"lia said.
"Sure"I told them.

I called yeonjun inside our practise room he looked around at first then we both sat down I was happy that i could see him after 2 months.
We were staring into both of our eyes. But then he picked me up and made me sat on his lap, i putted my legs around his waist. He closed his eyes and leaned in, i also closed my eyes and felt his lips on me it was a slow kiss at first but afterwards it became intense he bit my bottom lip asking for entrence which i gave easily his tongue roamed around me mouth. We both were breathless so he moved to my neck sucking and giving me marks he found my g-spot and was sucking on it continously i was moaning little bit and i liked it. But suddenly someone knocks on the door so yeonjun stopped and i quickly get down of his lap and hides my hickey with my hairs. I got up and went to the door to see twice chaeyoung sunbaenim.

Chae:Oh sorry yeji-ah i thought my members would be in this practise room. Sorry for disturbing.
Me:No,sunbaenim its alright, no problem.
Chae:Ok then i will go now. Bye.
Me:Sure. Bye

I closed the door, and went to yeonjun and i just sat at his lap and i hugged him like a baby by putting my legs around him.

"I missed you" i told him
"I missed you too yeji-ah" he told.

Sorry for not updating😁