The force?!

Okay people since I said Iris is in a way like a clone= accelerated growth. that means my math and the childs age will be different and strange so kindly bear with me. From research it says clone troopers age twice as fast so in a year the clone would grow by 2 years. This is the only sustainable fact I could find and I'm going to stick with it so please do not be rude or mean. This is just my opinion if anyone has a solid fact saying that its off message me and ill see how I can change it.

Almost a year later

Boils POV

  The air was stale as I ran around the ship hovering over Coruscant. I had looked away for what seemed to be 5 inkling seconds! 5 stupid seconds and Iris had managed to slip away from me! I had been filling out a report on my holo pad while she was playing with my helmet. I looked away for 5 seconds to finish the report and she was gone. 

I had gone crazy looking around for her and that's when I saw the broken vent door on the ground. 'Of course, we had broken it a week prior from a wrestling match and nobody had bothered to fix it. so of course the little weasel decides to climb into it!' I thought peering into the vent. I could just barely see their little feet turning to the left of the ventilation  shaft. 

I bolted out of the room. I was to small for that one but I knew the direction that it went. It went right to the cafeteria and right now. It was meal time. I crashed by brothers without even thinking and earned a couple foul names and some mean looks but I didn't care. Judging by Iris speed and ability to maneuvere those vents she should almost be in the cafeteria. I had to hurry and then thats when shit went down. 

I hit the button opening the cafeteria door and slammed right into the general. General Obi-wan Kenobi. Our leader and a member of the jedi council. I stiffened when I saw him and bowed. "MORNING GENERAL! SORRY", shit.. that was to loud. I looked up at him and saw some clones glancing at me and some even laughing. Probably thinking about how I was causing another scene.

"It's alright boils. are you alright you seem in a hurry. Were always serving meals you know that.", Kenobi said rubbing my shoulder lightly. I nodded slowly trying to catch my breath and began to scan the room looking for the vent and a sign of iris. "Y-yeah sorry General i- i was just really really hungry hehe. You know me", I said forcing a half smile and rubbing my own head.

Kenobi nodded and walked away before stopping in his tracks. I barely noticed because I saw Iris in a vent right next to fucking Rex and his group. I quickly walked across the room walking by Waxer and longshot. They both looked at me.

"Everything good Boil? You seem off.", Waxer said and in response I tapped the table twice. "iris." was all I said. They would know the rest. Tapping something twice and saying her name means she's in danger of being seen. They both shot up behind me and followed right behind me. I pointed towards the vent behind my back. Waxer immediately walked over to it slowly and leaned against it using his legs to block sight of the vent some. 

Rex immediately looked up from his food looking at Waxer. "Wax? Ya good.", he said setting his fork down. "He's fine commander rex." I said letting out a soft laugh and sat down across from him. "SOooooo how ya beennnnnn.", I said forcing a smile.

Rex looked at me skeptically and I knew he was already suspicious.

"good. Just enjoying my meal that a crime", a sharp laugh echoed behind it.