The Parasites

(Iris POV)

The man who had me was really rough with the backpack I was in and my shoulders hurt a lot from food cans in the bag and I cried out again getting hit with a can to the head.

I felt the bag drop on something soft and crawled out to see we were in a Clone troopers room and there was a man with bald hair with some blue on his armor. I recognized him as commander rex from when I see Cody talking to him over holograms.

Rex sighed and glared at me "Why would they bring a kid or let alone keep her. God stay here kid! Ill go get Ashoka." Rex left the room and on instinct I slipped down and searched for a lose tile to hide in or a vent.

Rule number 1 if your ever taken by unknown enemies. Find a vent, Climb in vent, Hide in vent, Try to contact siblings (The clones on Cody's team), and make sure big brother Cody was okay.

I crawled through the vents and searched for the com room. It had to be somewhere on here right?

After the entire Fiasco of the Ugly Worms Sorry lazy

Cody's POV

We ran as fast as we could through the ship in hazard suits. Rex said he couldn't remember what happened to Iris and we were all looking around for her. Hopefully she didn't get infected and hopefully the frost hadn't killed her.

We rounded the corner and saw a shivering hulk of a body curled up near a vent. I heard jet sigh with relief and scoop iris up. She resisted at first but settled down feeling his warmth.

I sighed with relief and pulled out a heat blanket and wrapped it tightly around Iris and managed to slide her into the back pack without moving her to much. The boys and I continued our search for any stragglers or alive worms or eggs.

We saw Anakin coming and he had a clone leaning against his shoulder. Jet and Bronze ran to his side and took the clone for him. Anakin nodded and walked over to me "Lower sections are clear how about your section?" "All clear general".

Anakin nodded and walked off "Oh Cody you don't happen to know about any child being on the ship." "You mean besides Ashoka? Nope haven't general". The boys all laughed at that and Anakin just shook his head and walked off.

I made a fist and the boys all nodded with the same determination. We were gonna have to shut Rex up. We went to his room later and surrounded his bed. Rex instantly knew we had something up and gripped his gun in his holster.

We tried to convince him to not push the topic about the child to the other generals. Rex shook his head "Cody you know this is a federal offense! We are messing with the Jedi order!!". "But she's5 like a little sister to us Rex!" Jets voice turned desperate. Bronze held Iris close and rubbed her head. She was shaking still having not recovered from the frost.

I sighed and rubbed my head. "What if she kills someone Cody or if the darkside gets her what will you do then". I stared at Rex and made a fist and looked at iris. "I would hold her as accountable as any other clone for killing someone and I would fight to get her back until my legs broke my heart stopped pumping and my eyes finally closed. And even then I would fight until I had her back in our arms."

Rex POV

Cody was dead serious about this kid. That was the vow we all made to each other on those exact actions. God! Why why! I sighed and looked at the little girl. "Fine.... but im teaching her how to shoot off a gun!"

Cody stared at me and laughed and gripped his head "Fine! Fine! But us boys get to teach her how to fight!" "She better hate clankers!!". We all started to laugh and Iris as the boys called her slipped from Bronze arms and crawled onto my lap and nestled in between my chest and stomach and shut her eyes.

I wrapped the blanket over her and we all talked. "Guess your 1 of her big brothers now Rex" "Yeah but who else is gonna find out about this?" "I say wolf is gonna find out!". We all groaned knowing as this kid got older Wolf was gonna sniff her out.