Friends

Iris POV

I rolled over and watched Markus and Abigail. 'Right I had played with them when I first got here' "Where did you go? We were scared that you wouldn't show back up" Abigail whispered somewhat and sat on my bed.

I nodded and sat up. "Sorry. Im sorry for lying to you" I muttered through gritted teeth 'Who cares that I lied to them once I get back to my broth-'. Right my brothers had left me here. Well rex had after knocking me out.

My hand trailed to my stomach where the blast hit me. "Why weren't you honest." Markus spoke out anger seeping into his voice. "Obviously because you would tell on me. I'm not an idiot kids my age tell on each other all the time" I slanted my eyes towards him and crossed my arms and tilted my head to the side.

"Now let me sleep alright.I'll explain maybe in the morning or whatever" I rolled over back to them and face facing the wall and shut my eyes. I heard Abigail sighed and slide off my bed Markus patted Abigail softly and climb into their own beds.

-In the morning-

The light flicked on and a loud clap filled the room as kids rose up groaning or rolled back over. "Rise and shine younglings, much to learn today their is" Master Yoda's voice spoke over all the kids as they whined. I glanced over my shoulder and saw some children rise from their bed.

They had a grin over their face. 'Did they know something?' My stomach knotted up telling me something was about to happen. I rolled out of bed quickly landing on my feet with my blanket falling off with me.

Yoda glanced up at me with a smirk creasing his lips. The beds all suddenly threw the kids off the bed as their blankets wrapped them and they landed on the samewhat matted floor. They all groaned loudly and some crying a little before calming down and sliding out of their blankets.

They pulled open a drawer under their beds and clothes were in the drawers. I glanced at my bed and saw a drawer. "No clothes in drawer yours young one. Lend her your close abigail may you?" Abigail nodded and handed me the same outfit all the other girls were changing into.

(This outfit)

(This outfit)

I sighed and took it and changed into it with a disgusted look on my face. I hated wearing clothes that were restricting to the free flow of my body. "Seriously why can't I have my old clothes!" I snapped and turned to face Master Yoda quickly stepping towards him.

"Angry youngling you are" I growled and raised my fist and began to draw my fist back. Everything went silent suddenly and another feeling washed over me. I slowly lowered my fist and calmed down and stepped back towards abigail.

Yoda smirked somehow with his tiny shriveled up face and motioned for all of us to leave the room. "Eat young one's. Hard training today there is. Master Alaya you have." They groaned again and rolled my eyes. "Y'all groan to much, also im seriously sorry abigail ill explain soon once I put the pieces together myself" I muttered quickly and followed Abigail.

Abigail smiled and nodded "Its alright were friends after all so I forgive you okay?" "Friend hm. Yes sure were friends" Abigail bursted into laughter and tapped me onto my shoulder lightly. "Tag your it! race you to the cafeteria!"

I cursed under my breath and chased after Abigail keeping my pace to a slow jog and not tackling her tail right then and there. 'I was being a good friend afterall and soon I'll leave and get back to the clone base and give them all a good punch for doing this to me. If I ever see them again.

Im so sorry I haven't been updating much! I am creating a schedule! I will be updating on this on Fridays and Sundays! Also for any of my LGBTQ+ babies Im working on a story in support of pride month! Let your colors fly my sweets for you all were made beautifully and special. fly high and show em whos boss!