Caught

Okay just for the sake of this the war is gonna last a little longer before order 66 and all of that other Jaz happens I'm sorry

Cody's POV

It had been a rough few years after the parasite incident. Iris was now 9 years old and she had a good idea on how to use the force from us recording and listening in on Obi-wan and Anakin training or training Ashoka.

She could use it but she didn't have no fancy light saber like the other Jedi. She only had her fist and a small blaster wrapped around her waist. Almost all the clones knew about her but they kept quiet. She made their life easier knowing they get to protect little girls and boys like her so they don't have to live through this hell. So they all helped train her and teach her how to live and survive on her own. If the need ever arise.

I watched the girl with precision and kicked her right in the side sending her down with a loud oof. Iris pushed up and punched at me but I blocked her fist not expecting the sudden blow to my gut from her foot. I stumbled a few steps back with a loud oof. Iris grinned a little and pushed the strands of her gray hair that had fallen from her braid.

"Nice kick kid, but next time go for the ballers" Rex voice chimed in and I glared at rex. "NO NO BALLER SHOTS!!!". Iris knew about the sacred spot and always targeted it when she was thinking of being a jerk.

Cody waited for iris to charge him again and side stepped and tripped her and caught her by the end of her shirt and held my knee to her stomach. "Dead" "Not fair big brother!"

I dropped Iris and she instantly had a pouting face. "I can beat some of the other clones but its always impossible with you!"

"Kid why do you think we have color on our armor and they don't? It's because were the best of the best." Wolfs voice chimed in as he stepped into the room followed by blackout and bly.

Iris sighed and grabbed her jacket and walked away. she wore a long red tank top with black stripes on the sides and wore slightly torn black pants and a black jacket. I rolled my eyes "she's always so moody" "Yeah I mean she did grow up around you" "HEY!".

All the clones started fighting in the room throwing insults at each other for fun and soon all the other clones on the base at Coruscant were ruffing it out. I got a sharp punch to the eye and threw rex into the clone who I thought threw it.

Iris POV

I could hear my brothers ruffing it out in the training room and knew without a doubt the Jedi would be there soon to separate them all. That was another thing that was common the Jedi were constantly having to stop the boys from knocking each other out of commission.

I hurried through the ventilation system and slid down out once I knew I was near the Jedi temple. Rex, Cody, Wolf, Bly, and Blackout were always telling me not to go there but I wanted to know why. Maybe they could help me use my gift.

Sure my brothers had been teaching me but it only did me so much good. I wanted to know more about who I was. I slid out of the vent slowly and ran up the steps and hid behind pillars anytime I heard footsteps.

The temple was a lot bigger than the photos I had seen. I quickly slipped inside and walked through like I knew where I was going, but really I didn't. The feeling in the temple was warm and filled with joy but there was this awful feeling as well a cold feeling with death and destruction.

I continued to walk deeper into the temple until I heard children's giggling and voices of adults. I edged toward it slowly and saw boys and girls around my age running around in a garden or sitting under trees reading or using the force to move things like flowers or pebbles.

I didn't feel the cold or death feeling I felt everywhere else. Here I felt warm and safe. I felt a warm hand grab my shoulder "Why aren't you playing with the other children young one." I turned around and saw a tall man with orange/reddish skin with a black mask over his mouth and spirals of horns coming from his head.

I stepped back on instinct and put my fist up. Don't trust strangers. The small voice of Cody rang inside my head.

"Do not be afraid young one. I mean you no harm I did not mean to scare you." The mans voice said to me as he lowered a knee to be down at my level. "Whats going on Master Plo" A girl with blue skin and blue tuff things coming from her head said and walked over.

"I found this young one away from all the others and went to make sure she was alright Master Aayla. She seems frightened and I have never seen her face before." Master plo said to Master Aayla and reached out his hand to me.

"Neither have I, what is your name young one. Are you alright." Master Aayla watched and stepped behind me slightly blocking the path away from the garden. What do I do, I should have taken the vents like I always did when I was moving around the temple.

Im so sorry that it took me so long to upload this I got very busy with school and severe writers block. I'm sorry that their is always drama in the chapters I want to keep you all hooked thank you for 15 reads!! Please give me any criticism any of it is welcomed have a great night!