How are we gonna handle this?

Wolf's POV

"You got caught?! IRIS WE TOLD YOU NOT TO GO NEAR THE TEMPLE FOR THAT EXACT REASON" I yelled out loudly and Iris eyes started to fill with tears. I didn't care at the moment I was to angry with her. She knew the rules and yet she still willingly disobeyed them.

"Im sorry!!!!" Iris tried to pull away but my grip tightened on her shoulder making her cry out. More tears filled her eyes and began to slip down her face. "WHO SAW YOU NAMES IRIS NAMES! STOP CRYING YOU CAN DO THAT WHEN I REALLY GET MY HANDS ON YOU" Cody's voice was bitter and angry.

Iris began to rub her face taking in gasping breaths as her tears began to turn into sobs as she stuttered out the next few words. "Master Plo, Master Alaya, Markus, and Abigail," Iris spoke out wiping away her tears and finally managing to slip out of my grasp and mine and Cody's faces dropped to the floor.

Iris took this chance to run out of the room pulling her jackets  hood over her face and her foot steps quickly faded. I slowly stood up and turned to Cody. His face was a mask of confusion, anger and fear. 

I took a long deep breath. 'Calm down wolf you can't think straight if your heads clouded with emotion'. I slowly felt my anger subside and my thoughts filled with questions on what to do. Could we hide Iris on another planet? Could we find a friend on the planet and have her stay with them? 

I looked up to Cody in an instant as his voice spoke out "What are we gonna do wolf?" I sighed and sat on the bed. "Idk Cody we could hide her at a friends house on Coruscant. Or we could make her stay in this room for the entire rest of her life like Rapunzel." I flashed a quick smile at Cody earning a small chuckle.

We both knew Iris would leave the room the moment we left it and a friend would definitely cause complications. I shut my eyes and thought for a long moment. "What if we call a team meeting explain the situation get the others advice and see what happens". Cody looked at me and I nodded slowly. "Sure Cody we can do that for now. Ill go get Rex and blackout. Blys on another planet."

I slowly got up and walked out of the room but  stopped at the door. I turned to face Cody. "Its gonna be okay Cody I promise nothings gonna happen to her." I flashed Cody a small smile and left the room hearing him whisper. "I hope so to Wolf"

10 Minuets Later

Codys POV

I sat across from Rex with Blackout at his left and Wolf on my left. Wrecker was also here sitting at my right with Omega on Rex's right. "Alright why the fuck did you call us here Wolf" Omega looked directly at wolf indicating the rest of them with an intrigued expression on his face.

I took a deep breath and looked at my brothers. "Iris was seen by Master Plo and Master Alaya. Along with 2 other younglings." Blackout shot up with Omega and screamed "WHAT?!". Rex face turned into a mask of horror and wrecker just stared.

"H-how was she seen?!" Rex slammed his hand onto the table glaring at me. "She went to the Jedi temple. Got seen idk the details." Wrecker just scratched his head and muttered "That idiot."

Wolf managed to calm the others down to a point they weren't screaming at us. "We called this meeting to figure out what to do. We know that they talked to her and are possibly suspicious of her as well" 

We spent the next 30 long minuets coming up with ideas on what to do. Rex wanted to hide her on another safe planet like Naboo or Lothal. We stomped that Idea down quickly. None of us could bear not seeing her on a daily. Omega thought they should just act dumb. Wrecker said to kill her and got punched by wolf. Wolf sat down grumbling. 

Blackout was the only 1 quiet along with me. He slowly rose capturing all of our attention. 

"What if we give her to the Jedi"

CLIFF HANGER BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU FOR SO MANY READS PEOPLE! I REALLY HOPE YOU ENJOY HAVE A LOVELY NIGHT IM GONNA TRY TO SALVAGE SOME OF MY MENTAL HEALTH.