9 | a first for everything

Cam's POV.
"Ma, I just feel so bad for her. She had such a rough childhood, yet she's the sweetest person I've ever met."

After listening to Briana's story about her parents yesterday, I wanted to talk to my mom. It definitely made me appreciate her more.

"How bad was it?"

"She used to run away from home a lot because of her parents," I answered, tapping my pencil against the table. "She barely even talks to them."

"That is so sad. Why don't you invite her down here for winter break?"

"Really?!"

"Yeah. It'll give us a chance to get to know her."

"Okay, I'll talk to her."

"Good. Now, I gotta go pick up your brother, but I'll talk to you later. Love you."

"Love you too."

I hung up and shortly after, I felt someone wrap their arms around my neck and kiss my cheek.

"Hey, baby."

I turned around in my seat, smiled and wrapped my arms around Briana's waist, embracing her in a warm hug.

"Hey, babe," I mumbled into her neck.

"What's up?"

"I just got off the phone with my mom, and she suggested that you come with me to Georgia for winter break."

She pulled away and looked into my eyes. "Really?"

I nodded. "But only if you want to."

She smiled lightly before pressing a soft kiss to my lips. "I'd love to."

She sat in the seat next to me and put her leg over mine. "Are you going to this party tonight?"

"Nah. Me, Michael, and some other guys are just gonna chill. Why?"

"McKenna wants me to go with her, but I told her I would talk to you first."

"You should go and have fun with your friends; just no flirting with other guys," I said playfully.

She chuckled and pecked my lips. "I wouldn't dream of it."

--+--

9:35 p.m.

"Michael, what are we doing here?" I asked, walking through the big crowd of people. We somehow ended up at the party I told Briana I wasn't going to.

"I told Kendra I would stop by for a minute, man. I'm working on something before we go on break."

I shook my head and rolled my eyes at him as he walked over to Kendra. I don't want Briana to come here and think I lied to her so I decided to call her, but my phone died.

Before I could find a phone to use, this girl walked up and started dancing on me. Every time I moved away from her, she just danced closer to me.

Unfortunately, Briana walked in and when we made eye contact, I could see how hurt she was, and that's the last thing I wanted.

She shook her head and ran out, and I ran after her.

"Briana!" She kept walking away from me and I just ran up to her and grabbed her by her waist. "Briana, wait."

"Don't touch me, Cam! You said you were hanging out with Michael and the guys; you lied to me."

"No, baby, I didn't lie. I didn't even know we were coming here. I tried to call you so this wouldn't happen, but my phone died."

She looked up at me like she didn't believe me, then she bit the corner of her lip. "Then...why was that girl dancing all over you?"

"She just started dancing on me, but I was trying to get away from her. I swear to you, I would never do anything to hurt you. I love you."

Her head snapped up, and she furrowed her eyebrows. "What did you just say?"

I took her hands in mine and stepped closer to her. "I said I love you."

She smiled a little and and wrapped her arms around my torso. "I love you too, Cam."

I kissed the top of her head, and we decided to leave. We went back to my dorm room, lied on my bed, and we basically just stared at each other while she played with the hem of my shirt.

I put my hand on her hip and leaned in to kiss her, and the kiss turned into something much hotter. I ended up on top of her and my hand slowly crept up her shirt, but she pulled away.

"What's wrong?" I asked, noticing how nervous she was. "Are you...a virgin?"

My question came out louder than intended, so she furrowed her eyebrows at me.

"God Cam, could you be any louder? I don't think they heard you in China," she said, lightly hitting my chest, making me laugh a little.

"Sorry," I chuckled, "but are you?"

"Yes..."

"Well, that's nothing to be ashamed of," I said, lifting her chin so she was looking at me.

"I know."

"We don't have to do this if you don't want to, Bri. I don't wanna pressure you into doing something you'll regret later."

She sighed and twiddled with her fingers. "I want to...but how do I know you won't brag about it, then break up with me?"

I furrowed my eyebrows. "Has something like that happened before?"

She nodded slowly. "Last year, Onterrio asked me out, but I turned him down because I found out he only did it to have sex with me."

Now I understand why Avery & Morgan hate him so much.

"Do you trust me?" I asked.

"Yeah."

"Then you should know I wouldn't do that to you. I'm not a pig like Onterrio."

She smiled lightly and after a few seconds, she took off her shirt & pants. As I watched her undress in front of me, I began to feel my pants tighten. She lied back down on the bed, and I took my clothes off.

I got on top of her and looked into her eyes before connecting our lips. I kissed down her body until I reached her underwear and gently pulled them off. I got the condom out of my pants pocket, slid it on and lined up at her entrance.

"Are you sure you wanna do this?" I asked one last time. She nodded. "Okay, I need you to take a deep breath for me."

She took a deep breath, and I slowly entered her. She bit down on her bottom lip as a tear rolled down the side of her face. I wanted to stop because I didn't wanna see her in pain, but she told me to keep going.

After she got used to the feeling, she told me to go faster, so I did.

"Cameron..."

Her moans got louder, and she wrapped her legs around my waist to pull me closer. I bit my lip and smirked knowing I had this kind of effect on her.

After we both climaxed, we lied under the covers with our legs entangled. Briana was half asleep with her head on my chest as I ran my fingers through her hair.