2 - BLAKE?

📍New years day, 1995
1:18am, "on the way home"
Blakley's POV

     On the way home I was thinking as I walked, all of us were laughing but mine was not real. I have not truly smiled since the day Jaxon and I had that fight.

⚠️MENTIONS OF ⚠️
⚠️DRINKING AND ABUSE⚠️

FLASHBACK

📍Mid July, 1994
10:24 am, Jaxon's house
Blakley's POV

"Hey Jax." I said entering the boys house that I had gotten drunk in the night before. "What do you want?" I noticed his sarcastic tone right away. "Well I was going to say good morning to my best friend but someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed." I said with a smirk. "Well I'm sorry you kissed my other best friend last night!!" I barely even remembered last night but I did remember that part to an extent "Jax, I was drunk!"

FLASHBACK (more)

📍The night before,
    8:03 pm, Jaxon's house
Blakley's POV

      "I'm here!!!"  I yelled after walking just around the corner to Jaxon's house. Jaxon's other best friend, James, was already there. "Hey Blake!" they said at the same time. Jaxon's parents weren't home because they had "business trips" .

     Like Reg and I's parents they were never here but Jaxon's parents actually loved him. Mine just attacked Reg and I every time they got.

     We were just having fun like dumb teens do. Getting drunk and listening to music until I decided it would be a good idea to throw myself at James and kiss him.

Luke's POV

     I got woken up around 1 am to loud music playing across the street. "What the-?" I looked out my window across the street and one house to the left. Jaxon's house. I never liked that kid but Blake always talked about him saying he was amazing and all. I was never convinced.

     I was about to lay back down when I saw Blake in the window kiss this kid. It was obvious that she was super drunk so I grabbed a sweatshirt and threw it over my bare chest. I rushed downstairs to see my mom. we never had a amazing relationship but I loved her.

     "And where do you think your going?" she said "I have to go get Blakley, again." "Ok Luke. Be safe." "I will."

     I rushed across the street and banged on the door. The music went quiet as a very drunk girl opened the door. "Oh it's just that hot guy from across the street. Come in and partyyyy."

     I just gave her a little sarcastic smile then grabbed her hand and started to lead her out the door when another person grabbed her other hand.

     Jaxon. Of corse. I just simply pull her more but Jaxon won't budge. I try to push him off but he decides to punch me in the face, so I punch him back like a logical  person would. He finally lets go of Blake and falls to the floor. "You broke my bloody nose!" I wanted to laugh at his stupid accent but right now was definitely not the time. "Yea sorry about that man. Blakley, let's go."

     I pull her across the street and into my house. "What happened to you!?" my mom yells at Blakley. "Mom she's fine, I'm just gonna clean her up a bit." I take her to my room and throw some of my old clothes at her.

     "You better be happy that I found you before Reggie did." I said as she picked up the clothes I gave her. "I know, thank you" she said but I could tell she could barley form that sentence " Don't think your not in trouble though." She just looked at me. She was so drunk she could barely stand straight.

     "I'm gonna let you change. I'll be back in a minute." I head to my bathroom to look at where Jaxon punched me. My eye was only a little red. Nothing too bad.

     I walk back out to my room to see Blakley passed out on my bed. I let out a small laugh and grab a blanket for her. It was nothing unusual when Blake slept over. It actually happened quite often. I just laid on the other side of my bed and fell asleep.

END OF FLASHBACK FLASHBACK

⚠️MENTIONS OF ⚠️
⚠️SELF HARM AND SUICIDE⚠️

📍Mid July,
10:25am, Jaxon's house
Blakley POV

     "I don't care to at you were drunk Blakley! Not only did you kiss James but you caused me to have a broken nose!" Jaxon yelled at me sternly "How did I do that?! That was Luke and you hit him first!"

     He just rolls his eyes. "Blakley just kill yourself!" The room went quiet. "Never talk to me again." He said under his breath. "Will do." I rushed out the door to go home.

END OF FLASHBACK

📍New year's day, 1995,
1:21 am, on "the way home"
Blakley's POV

     That was the first time I tried until Reggie took the blade away from me. Yet here I was trying again not even a year later.

     I was half way to the bridge, staring at my house. Finally they will get their dream. A life without me. My parents will have something good happen to them for once.

     I placed my bag down on my porch for Reg to find later. It just had some of my stuff and a letter. I sighed and headed to the bridge that was just around the corner from my house and just past the bridge was Jaxon and Luke's houses.

     I walked pretty slow so it took me a good five minutes to get there. I just sat there for a while looking over the highway I was going to be throwing myself on to.

📍 New year's day, 1995,
      1:07 am, the Wilson's studio
Luke's POV

     "oh my lord, Luke I said I was fine" I was shocked. She never snapped at me like that. "I-I'm sorry" She flew out of the studio while I was still frozen. "Luke?...Luke!" "Oh sorry, I'm just surprised I guess." I was used to that side of Blake but just not towards me in particular. "Yea me too. She never snaps at you like that. Ever." Alex says. "I noticed." I said as I rolled my eyes. "You ok?" Reggie says noticing I'm still out of it "Yea Reg I'm just gonna head home. Bye Bobby." "Bye" they all said together.

     I walked out the door. I was a little confused but I just shrugged it off. It had gotten pretty cold so I felt my checks get red as the wind blew by my face.

     I turn the corner to go on the bridge that takes me to my house. Once I turned on the towards the bridge I saw a familiar figure standing very close to the edge.

"Blake..?"

A/N

Hey y'all!!!! I hope you enjoyed this chapter😏

Next chapter will be interesting if you know what I mean😝😝

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT LOVE ALL OF YOU!!!

xx
Jules <3