9 - LILY

📍Jan 16th, 1995,
8:12 am, Bobby's Car
Alex's POV

I woke up like an hour ago and got ready for school. After I ate my breakfast I went outside and waited for the Bobby to pick me up.

For some reason Luke was already in the car with Bobby even though he was usually the last to be picked up. I just assumed that he had a fight with his parents and stayed at the studio

"Hey Luke hey Bobby." I said as I opened the back seat to sit next to Luke. "So Alex...." Luke slowly said looking down. What did this idiot do now.

"What did you do now?!" I said snapping my head towards him. "He got a GiRlFrIeNd!" Bobby yelled. "So you told Bla-" "NO!" Luke yelled at me before I could finish. Well that was rude.

"We are picking up my girlfriend Lily on the way to school." Luke added. Um Lily? I gave him a glare. 'I'll tell you later' he mouthed with pleading eyes.

Before I could respond Bobby honked the car at Reggies house. He ran out after a bit and got in shotgun. He turned around and gave a glare to Luke. "Blake's not coming today." Reggie said as Luke looked down towards his hands. OK WHAT DID HE DO.

"Ok Mr.Ihaveagirlfriend where does she live?" Bobby asked as he turned around to look at Luke. "Um just take two lefts past my house." he said not looking up once. Something definitely happened with Blake.

Lily's house was big. She came running out in a skirt and a tight tank top. Luke didn't even budge when she got in the car right next to him. "Hey babe!" she said wanting to get his attention. "Oh hey Lily." he said finally realizing she was there.

The car was silent. I of course hated it and I wanted to know what was going on. "So how did you two meet?" I asked. "Oh! We had bumped in to each other at school a couple of times but the other night we were eating at the diner and Luke was alone so I went and ate with him! After hours of talking he just asked me to be his girlfriend!" Miss bleach blonde said in a little perky voice.

So they got together the night they started talking? Suspicious. "oh okay.." I said.

Once we got to school Lily practically made Luke hold her hand. It was very awkward to watch.

I walked to class with Luke and Reg walked with Bobby because they had the same class. Once we got far enough away I stopped him. "You have a girlfriend that's not Blake?!" I whisper yelled. "I know I know! Look I went to Blakes a few hours after the gig and played her the song. Then she said it was amazing and started to say something else but I kissed her before she could finish."

He let out in one breath. "You what?! Luke you should of let her talk!" I scolded "Well before she could say anything I got out of there. I could tell she didn't like me and she obviously doesn't want to see me so what's the point." he said in response. That's why he was acting weird at practice all weekend. But how was I the only one that didn't know about Lily??

"So your solution is to get a girlfriend the night after?" I said "Yea I know it's stupid." he said looking down. I felt really bad for him. "Look Luke I'll talk to Reg later and we will figure this out because the way she looks at you says everything. The only thing you have to worry about is breaking up with Lily." I added as we walked into the class room.

After a few classes it was lunch time. We all sat at the same table but it was weird because Blake was basically replaced with Lily.

It was awkward to say the least. After about 10 minutes I grabbed Reggies arm and walked to the hall way with him.

"Luke likes Blake." I said right when we got away from everyone. "Blake likes Luke." Reggie said in response. "Then where is she?!" I whisper yelled. "I left her at hom-" he said before his eyes went wide. "You left her alone?! Reggie! We have go like now."

We rushed back in to the lunch room to get some things we left there. Luke sat up once he saw us rushing. "We have to go." I said before any of them could say anything.

We ran to our lockers and grabbed Bobby's spare key. They could walk home later. We ran out to the car but Luke stopped us. "What's going on guys?" he said seriously "I left Blake at home alone." Reggie said with his head down. All of us knew that if Blake was sad or mad then there is always a chance of her doing something stupid.

"You don't think-" Luke started to say "We don't know Luke that's why we have to go to make sure she's ok." I interrupted. "I'm going with you." he said as he started going to the car. I look over at Reg and he shrugs.

We basically were speeding the whole way to her house but we didn't care one bit. When we got there Reg stopped the car and Luke bursted out of his seat. We ran after him and went in the house.

Reggie opened the door with his key and we ran inside. Blake wasn't downstairs and the house was silent.

Luke was the first one upstairs with me and Reggie close behind. Once we got to her room the door was locked. "No no no." Luke whispered trying to get through the door.

There was no noise coming from the room so naturally I started pacing. Luke kept banging on the door until he punched it and it opened.

When we walked in we became even more worried though. Blake wasn't in there.

We started to search her whole room as well as every place in the house. "Guys!" Reggie yelled. Luke and I ran to find him only to see a note placed on his bedside table.

Reggie you don't have to worry I just went to clear my mind and try to get over him. I promise I'll try not to do anything dumb.

- B

Luke looked towards me. "Who is she talking about?" he said. "Jealousy doesn't look good on you Luke." I said. I knew if Blake found out I told him she liked him she would hate me so I just made fun of Luke. "I'm not jealous!" He said loudly. "Ok sure." Reggie added.

"I don't know bout you guys but I'm gonna go find her." I said and started heading towards the car.

We all got to the car and started to look around but there was no sign of her. "I don't think she wants us to find her." Reggie yelled. "Exactly!" Luke yelled as we all looked at him. "She'll be in a place where she doesn't think we will look." Luke continued. Was Luke being smart? Wow.

"She doesn't like the beach." I said. "Ok then Reg, drive us to the beach!" Luke said enthusiastically while Reg started the car.

When we got there we split up because Luke says we would cover more ground. Reg and I ran right and Luke ran left.

"Blake!" We yelled for like five minutes continuously until we saw her sitting near the bridge.

A/N

HEY! Sorry this one is a little shorter than the last chapter so-

ANYWAYS PLEASE COMMENT HERE WITH YPU FEEDBACK OR ANYTHING AND I MEAN ANYTHING YOU WANT TO SEE!! ->

ANYWAYS don't forget to comment and VOTE!

xx,
     Lia