12 - THE STUDIO

⚠️SUICIDE MENTIONS⚠️

📍Jan 19th, 1995,
1:08 pm, Peters House
Blakley's POV

When I woke up I had a pounding headache. "Alexxx?" I ask dragging out his name. "What Blake?" he said rubbing his eyes. Guessing he just woke up too eh? "I have a headache." I said as he sat up. "Ok let me get you some meds." I nodded.

After he left the room Reggie came in. "MORNING!!" he yelled "Reg my head hurts" I said covering my head with a pillow.

He jumped in bed next to me. "Sorry, Blakie Boo." he said rubbing my head. "I'm glad you're my brother Reg." I said. "I'm glad your my sister Blake." he smiled.

A few hours passed and I felt better but my head still hurt a bit. And no I had not gotten out of bed yet. I really need to pee.

"How you feeling?" Luke said as he entered my room. "Better." I said rolling over, making room for him to lay down. He accepted the seat and laid down.

We both started at the ceiling but Luke kept looking over at me. "I know I'm hot but you don't have to keep gazing over at me." I said without even looking towards him.

"You're just really pretty." He responded. My head whipped towards him. His face was red as a tomato. "I didn't mean to say that out loud." I laughed. "You're pretty too Luke." I said. He smiled. He has a perfect smile.

"Hey let's go to the studio." he said standing up, holding out his hand to get me off the bed and I obviously accepted. You know Luke is sometimes a real ass but I love that ass. Ok now I'm just throwing around the L-word.

We walked pretty fast talking about new songs the whole way there but when we got there everyone else was asleep. Of course. "Can i please wake them up." I begged. "Blake you and I both know I can't stop you." He said smirking over at me. "Mmm yea you're right." I said, smiling back at him.

I looked for Alex's drum sticks but after looking for 30 seconds straight and still not finding them I gave up because I'm a lazy ass. I went to pick up Reggies bass and plugged it in to the amp turning it all the way up to 10.

Luke looked at me with a 'oh Lord no' look in his eyes. I rolled my eyes at him and started to play terribly. "What the fu-" Bobby practically screamed as Alex fell off the couch onto Reggie on the floor. "Blakeee" Alex said holding out the end of my name. "It's what you get for sleepin."

A few more hours passed and we were all so tired and honestly didn't want to walk home so we all decided to stay at Bobby's. I slept on the couch, Bobby slept on a chair, Alex slept on a bean bag with Luke, and somehow Reg fell asleep on the floor.

It took me a while to fall asleep because I couldn't stop looking at Luke. I don't want to mess it up. Again.

In the morning I woke up to loud whispers and a loud voice that I hated. My eyes slowly started to open and I saw 4 boys crowded around someone at the door. "Just leave!" "Why are you even here?" "Leave us alone Lily!" Lily. Of course.

My head shot up. "Let me talk to Blake! I know she's here with you guys!" she said. I'm done with this girl. "You know Lily it'skinda creepy that you know I'm here." I said standing up. "Oh look who woke up." she said trying to push by the boys but miserably failing. I started to walk towards her. "Blake stop." Reggie begged. I knew he didn't want to see a fight, but i'm done getting pushed around.

I pushed by all the boys because they knew they couldn't stop me. "Ok Lily, I'll make a deal with you. You leave my friends alone and I'll give you something that you want, me gone." I felt a hand grab my wrist. It took everything in me not to turn around because I knew it was Luke. I felt his cold rings on my hand.

"You gone? What does that even mean?" she said walking closer to me. "Exactly what I sounds like." I felt Luke try and pull me back but I didn't budge. "Blake no.." Alex said.

The next thing I know Luke pulled me behind him. "Or you know what Lily? Forget what Blake said. I could just call the cops on you right now. Your choice, leave or get 911 called on you for trespassing and stalking." he said.

She looked me up and down even though she could barely see me. "Don't think this is it Blake." she said before she stormed off.

"Blake what the hell?!" Luke yelled after she was gone. "What do you mean what the hell? Your psycho ex wanted to fight me!" I fought back.

Alex grabbed Reggies wrist and pulled him outside but left bobby to make sure I didn't fight Luke. "No! What do you mean gone?!" he yelled. Ohhh.

"Where you going to try to kill yourself?!" he continued. "Luke I don't know?! What else was I supposed to do?!" I asked. "Oh I don't know Blake. Maybe call the cops?!" He said. I really didn't want to be mad at him and be in a fight and he kinda had a point.

I took a deep breath. "I know. I'm sorry." I said. "Woah. Blake giving up a chance to fight you? I think she's broken." Bobby said as I gave him a glare.

"Blake just let us handle her." Luke said. "But let me help sometimes too. Y'all always fight my battles." he looked down. "I promise to let you fight your own battles a little more often if you don't go anywhere." He looked back up at me.

"Deal."

A/N

HEY GUYS!!! Sorry I have not updated in so long but schools ALMOST out and Ima try to update more!

ANYWAYS LOVE YOU ALL AND DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT!

xx,
jules