5 - SHOWTIME

📍New years day, 1995,
      3:46 pm, The Wilson's Studio

Blakley's POV

     After like seven minutes passed Reggie finally walked back into the studio, but Luke was not with him. "Um Blake can I talk to you?" I looked at Alex then Bobby before responding "Sure. Wanna go to the loft?" He nods.

     "So what's up?" "Why are you all of a sudden best friends with my best friend?" I was shocked at this comment. "I- um do you mean Luke?" he nodded his head.

     "Reg listen, we just have more in common then we thought." "So in other words you have a crush on him?" My eyes went wide. "What? Heck no." He gives me a 'you sure?' look and I just shrug it off.

     "So speaking of Luke, where is he?" He looks up from his hands. "Blake please you know how Luke is with girls-" I give him a sharp glare "Yes Reggie I do know! That's why I don't have a crush on Luke!"

     I guess he was shocked that I snapped at him because he had tears in his eyes. "I'm sorry I yelled Reg." "It's ok, but please just tell me if anything changes between you two? I see the way he looks at you Blake. Also you could just talk to me every once in a while?"

     He looked so sad. I actually felt bad. "Of course Reg." "Ok well he's at his house" I sent him a smile as I stepped down the ladder and headed towards Luke's house.

📍New years day, 1995,
4:07 pm, Patterson's house

Luke's POV

The more I thought about what Reggie said the more I thought that maybe I did like Blake. But she would never have a crush on me right?

When I got home and opened the door I realized my parents weren't home. I shrugged it off because they were probably at the store.

I walked into the kitchen to see my mom made my absolute favourite chocolate cake. I cut myself a slice as someone knocked at the door.

I put my plate down to go open the door and I saw Blakley. "Oh hey ba- I- I mean Blake."

Luke just get yourself together. "Uh you wanna come in?" I could feel myself become more and more red at the mess up that I just made. "Yea sure." She said as a smile formed on her lips that I could not take my eyes off of.

"So why did you leave the studio?" I had no idea what to tell her. "Oh I just had a headache." I lied

"Oh I'm sorry. Do you want me to leave?" "No,no,no, I want you to stay. I was about to watch a movie actually wanna watch it with me?" Luke what the hell. Why are you acting like this you don't like her. Your just worried about her.

"That would be great actually. I don't really want to go home right now." She said as she walked over to the couch. I started to look through the movies we had.

"Yea speaking of that have you told Reggie yet?" she had a look on her face I couldn't read. "No not yet but I will soon" She said as I could the movie I wanted and put it in.

"Yea good idea." I said as I sat close to her with our legs touching. "KARATE KID!!" Blake said with a huge smile on her face that gave me butterflies even though I knew I didn't like her, I just wanted her to be safe. I just had to keep telling myself that.

📍January 8th, 1995
4:37pm, Bobby's Car

Blakley's POV

"I feel like i'm gonna barf." I said. The past few days we just rehearsed. I still hadn't told Reggie about our parents being back because I keep hoping they'll leave soon.

"Blakley May Peters, you are the most talented out of all of us, so please shut your face hole because we all know you'll be quite fine." Alex said. "Well Alex I don't need your attitude right now." He put his hands up in defence as I rolled my eyes.

When we got to the place Reggie, Alex, and Bobby got right out of the car to start bringing somethings in. Luke was about to go help but stopped when he noticed me not getting up.

      He grabbed my hand causing my to tense up for a second. "Princess your going to be fine I promise." I loved when he called me princess. "This is really nerve racking Luke." "I know, I know, but hey, if you get scared just look at me ok?" He said as he squeezed my hand.

     "Fine." I said as he yanked me out of the car. When we got inside it was pretty packed but Luke lead me through the crowd to find Alex and Reggie backstage.

     "Well yall took your sweet time." Alex said with a smirk. "Shut up Alex." Luke said playfully punching his arm after letting go of my hand.

     "Can someone tell me where bobby is?" I said "He's just hitting on some girl." Reggie says as he points to the crowd. I follow his finger to see a beautiful girl with Bobby.

     "Bobby got her??" Luke said "Holy mother of Jesus she's hot." he added causing my heart to drop a little. Next thing I know Bobby is with us again.

     "You have fun?" I say hitting his arm. "Shut up Blake. Your just mad because she's prettier than you." He said. I just looked at him with tears in my eyes. We had 30 minutes until we went on and he says that??

Next thing I know Luke has pushed me behind him. "Really dude?" I hear my brother say. I push through Luke and Reggie while Alex is trying to hold me back.

I walk up to him and kick him well you know where. I smile at him sarcastically then I turn around to see Luke with a small smirk on his face.

After a bit Bobby just came up to me to say sorry and make sure we were good I guess I forgave him but I was pretty sure Luke, Reggie, and Alex made him apologize.

The others walked over to us. "Showtime." Luke says looking my way. He pulled me into a hug. "You got this." he whispered into my ear sending chills down my spine.

Once we let go we walk on stage as the crowd goes crazy. Next thing I know we are playing Now or Never.

"Take off
Last stop
Countdown til we blast open the top
Face first
Full charge
Electric hammer to the heart"
I had just been on the other side of the stage playing my six string with Reg until Luke looked my way, letting me know it was my turn to sing. I quickly hopped over to my mic to start singing.

"Clocks move forward
But we don't get older,no"
Luke came over to my mic to sing with me because he could tell I was getting nervous.

"Kept on climbing
Til our stars collided"
His eyes never looked away from mine, and his eyes were just so beautiful.

I smiled as he went back to his mic winking at me.
"And all the times we fell behind were just the keys to paradise" he belted out.The next part was my favourite because I wrote it and we all got to sing it together.

"Don't look down
'Cause we're still rising
Up right now
And even if we
Hit the ground
We'll still fly
Keep dreaming like we'll live forever
But live it like it's now or never"

     I was supposed to keep singing the next part with Luke but I saw the doors open. Jaxon walked through. Luke saw it too so he covered for me and sang it by himself.

     After the song ended the five of us walked off stage because we had a small break before we sang our second and last song.

     All four boys eyes were on me but Luke was the only one to say something. "You have to sing Falling."

A/N

     Hey guys!! Hope you enjoyed this chapter!!! Huge shoutout to Lesko_ who helped me start this chapter!!!

     If y'all have any ideas or tips PLEASE dm me on here!!

     Again love all of you and don't forget to vote and comment!!