F O R E S T

C H A P T E R T W O

- SEASON 2, EPISODE 1
; OMEGA -

• • •

It was dark outside when Cassiopeia decided to go for a run in Beacon Hills forest. She knew that hunters littered the forest but didn't really care, it added to the thrill.

That was until she heard roars, werewolf roars that seemed in distress. Running towards the noise, she saw a werewolf behind hung by his arms as Scott looked at him.

Her ears caught the sound of hunters walking towards them, so she did to do the only thing that seemed to be like a good idea. Cassiopeia grabbed Scott by the shirt and pulled him behind a tree.

"What are you doing? I can help him!"

The boy kept fighting as Cassiopeia's grip tightened around the boy's torso. Keeping him close to her, not wanting him to get caught by the hunters.

"They're already here"

"I can help him!"

"Quiet!"

The girl snarled at him while seeing multiple hunters appear out of the dark forest. Scott stopped fighting her, yet she still held a tight grip on him.

The hunters circled the wild werewolf as Cassiopeia took a deep breath, if it had been her she would've clawed all of them in the chest already.

A man, maybe in his 30s, took out a taser stick before planting it in the werewolf's chest as he cried out in pain. Scott flinched at the roars coming from the man and Cassiopeia's nose flared in anger. Her grip around Scott tightened as she tried to calm herself down.

"Who are you?"

"What are you doing here?"

The man asked as an elderly man looked at the scene with an amused smile on his face, a smile almost sadistic. The girl heard noise coming from behind her as a Derek made his presence known.

"What are you doing here?"

She whispered extremely low as the man pressed a hand on Scott's arm. The boy looked at the two with a confused expression before flinching at the sound of the hunters voice screaming.

"Are you!"

"No. No, I came- I came looking for the Alpha"

The man answered as the two Alpha's looked at each other with a raised eyebrow. Not too sure which one of them he was talking about.

"I heard he was here. That's all"

"That's definitely you"

Cassiopeia whispered as Derek rolled his eyes in annoyance as they looked back at the scene, still holding onto Scott.

"I didn't do anything. I didn't hurt anyone. No one living. He wasn't alive in the ambulance"

The werewolf stated as he tried to get out of the rope that held his hands up high.

"Gentlemen! Take a look at a rare sight. You wanna tell them what we've caught?"

The elderly man asked while looking at the other man who raised an eyebrow slightly. The werewolf swung his legs, trying to free himself with no avail.

"An Omega"

"The lone wolf! Possibly kicked out of his own pack. Or the survivor of a pack that was hunted down"

The old man stated as Cassiopeia finally recognized that voice. The girl's heartbeat increased as her eyes darkened. Derek wrapped his arms around the girl, holding her back just like she was holding Scott back.

Gerard Argent.

The man who had made the Miller triplets orphans. The man who had almost killed them twice.

"Maybe even murdered. And possibly alone by his own choice. Certainly not a wise choice"

He said as the three werewolves looked at Gerard who pulled out a sword. The man made his way back to the lone wolf as Scott started fighting against Cassiopeia's grip.

The girl pulled him even closer to her as Gerard kept walking towards the werewolf who was trying desperately to get out of there.

"Because, as I am about to demonstrate...an Omega rarely survives...on his own."

Were his final words before cutting the werewolf in half. His lower body dropping to the floor as Scott was fighting her grip even harder now.

Cassiopeia held onto him, practically digging her nails in his skin as she kept him from being seen by the hunters. Scott looked down at his feet, not wanting to see the man bleed out. His stomach twisted at the sound - and smell of blood.

"Look. Look"

Derek said while pushing the boy's head towards the disgusting scene in front of them.

"You see what they do? This is why we need each other"

"The only way to fight them is together"

The man stated as Scott's body melted into Cassiopeia's. The girl held onto him as if she was protecting him from the world. Protecting him from the hunters.

"What are they doing?"

The boy asked her with a voice crack as Cassiopeia pushed a strand of hair away from his face while holding onto him. She looked into his brown eyes, having a reassuring expression on her face as she pressed a hand on his cheek.

"Declaring war"

She answered as the boy cried silently in her arms. Derek, who looked at her with a raised eyebrow, held onto the girl while making sure they didn't make any noise. The Cassiopeia he knew would've ran out of their hiding spot and killed all of the hunters without batting an eye.

"We have a code"

"Not when they murder my daughter"

Gerard stated while planting his sword into the dirt with one firm swift. Derek tried his hardest not to growl at the mention of Kate Argent's name.

"No code. Not anymore. From now on, these things are just bodies waiting to be cut in half. Are you listening? Because I don't care if they're wounded and weak"

"Or seemingly harmless...begging for their life with the promise that they will never, ever hurt anyone"

"Or some desperate, lost soul...with no idea what they're getting into. We find them. We kill them"

"We kill them all"

Gerard said as the hunters all retracted, going back to wherever they came from. They were all in danger, not only the werewolves but all the supernatural creatures in Beacon Hills.