D E C L A R A T I O N

C H A P T E R E I G H T

- SEASON 2, EPISODE 4
; ABOMINATION -

• • •

The sunlight hit directly into the Miller's eyes. As Cassiopeia was going to roll out of bed, she felt a presence on top of her. Looking down the brunette saw a mop of sandy hair laying on her stomach.

Isaac.

His arms were wrapped around her waist, slightly pulling her closer to him as a small smile creeped on her face. Placing a hand in his hair, Cassiopeia slowly played with it.

His curls were surprisingly soft which made her smile even more. As her hand got down to his nape, the girl heard a soft moan come from Isaac which made her instantly freeze.

"Don't stop"

He said with his morning voice as the Miller girl had to recompose herself. A crimson colour had tinted her cheeks as she played with the curls on his nape.

"Good morning, sleeping beauty"

Cassiopeia whispered to Isaac who chuckled while tightening his grip around her waist. The boy snuggled closer to her, practically laying on top of her.

"Isaac, if I want to live I need to breath"

"Seems like a you problem"

The boy stated while finally getting on top of her, his chest was gently pressed on hers as their faces were inches away from each other.

Mark him

Her wolf screamed as Isaac moved a strand of hair away from her face.

"I like starring at your face"

"That's not creepy, at all"

Claim him

"You're the only that was touching my hair five seconds ago"

"It looked soft!"

Cassiopeia defended while trying to ignore her wolf. Little did she know, Isaac's wolf was also screaming at him to claim her.

"Don't you have training with Derek?"

"Yeah, so?"

"So you need to get up and I have school"

The girl stated while trying to push the Beta off of her but he simply wouldn't budge. Frowning her eyebrows, the Miller girl tried again but he didn't move.

"What are you waiting for?"

"My kiss"

"In your dreams"

"We do a lot more than just kissing in my dreams"

Isaac answered with a smirk as Cassiopeia's eyes widened. Realizing what he had just said, the boy's cheek turned a deep shade of red as the brunette pressed a hand on his cheek.