C A L L

C H A P T E R T W E N T Y - F I V E

- SEASON 2, EPISODE 12
; MASTER PLAN -

• • •

They had charged Jackson's body in the ambulance as Cassiopeia was trying to smell her brother's cologne and her sister's perfume to no avail.

Her head was going crazy and her survival instincts kicked in. She didn't let anyone get close to her, scared that she might hurt them as she was hurten.

Scott and Isaac were reassuring the sheriff as Cassiopeia had her head against a locker, trying to keep the tears from falling as she dialled Jacob's number again.

As everyone left, Cassiopeia heard Scott ripping the door open as he and Isaac were going to find Stiles by sent.

"How come you get a shirt and I get a shoe?"

The sandy haired boy asked as they all heard footsteps getting closer to them. Cassiopeia looked up just in time to see Derek standing there with his arms crossed behind his back.

"We need to talk"

"All of us"

Peter Hale said as Cassiopeia's eyes widened, running towards him the girl wrapped her arms around his neck as he chuckled softly at her reaction.

"Missed me that much, pup?"

"Yeah..."

She breathed out as Scott frowned his eyebrows, slightly growling at the older Hale man.

"What the hell is this? How the hell do you know him?"

Scott asked as Cassiopeia stood next to Peter, smiling at the man as Isaac growled towards him. Not liking how the man had an arm wrapped around his girl.

"You know, I thought the same thing when I saw you talking to Gerard at the sheriff's station"

"Okay, hold on. He threatened to kill my mom. And I had to get close to him. What was I supposed to do?"

"I'm gonna go with Scott on this one. Have you seen his mom? She's gorgeous"

The man said as both Scott and Derek told him to shut up. Cassiopeia hit Peter's arm with her hand before rolling his eyes at him.

"Who's he?"

"He's Peter, Derek's uncle. Little while back, he tried to kill us all, and then we set him on fire, and Derek slashed his throat"

"You set my-....you set my godfather on fire?"

Cassiopeia asked in disbelief as Scott looked at her with even more disbelief.

"Did you not hear the part where he tried to kill us?"

"Better question, how is he alive?"

Scott asked with frowned eyebrows as Derek and him kept talking, Cassiopeia zoning them out as she got closer to Peter.

"Saf and Jake are missing"

"Since when?"

"It just happened on the field-"

"Jackson's dead"

Scott stated as the four man went back to bickering and talking to each other while Cassiopeia's phone rang. She didn't even look at the caller ID before she picked up.

"Jake? Jake? Is that you?"

"Try again"

"Gerard!"

The Miller girl growled as she gripped a locker before feeling her nose flare up in anger.

"Where the fuck are my siblings you bastard!"

"Tell me right now before I tear your jugular out and use it as a chew toy!"

She snarled as her eyes turned a vibrant shade of red causing her nails to dig in the nearest locker. The four werewolves had left the locker room, after she had told them too.

"You know where to go"

The man said before hanging up as Cassiopeia angrily growled. Without even knowing it, the girl had turned into her wolf form, running wherever Gerard's smell was.

She was angry, so angry that even a blind person could smell her rage from miles away. She ran faster than she ever could, not caring if people saw her or not.

Once she had arrived, she saw the other werewolves standing next Chris Argent.

"Cassiopeia"

The hunter said as she turned back to her human form. Her eyes glowed more than they had ever glowed before. They were the only thing people could see from miles away.

"If he touches one single strand of hair on their head, I will tear his limbs off one by one and feed them to the dogs"

She snarled as Isaac put a hand on hers. She started to calm down until Gerard's voice was heard. Her nose flared up as they all turned towards the man.

"Anything that dangerous, that out of control, is better off dead"

He stated as Isaac and Scott held the girl back, so she didn't make any irrational move before the time came. Derek was about to slash Jackson's chest until the boy's claws digged into the Alpha's stomach.

Sending him across the room as Cassiopeia growled at the elderly man.

"Well done to the last, Scott. Like the concerned friend you are, you brought Jackson to Derek to save him"

The man said while pushing Safya and Jacob in front of him. The two siblings fell to their knees as Cassiopeia inspected them. They had cuts and bruises all over their faces, Safya's hands were tied with anti-magic handcuff and Jacob had a wooden pick planted on the side of his stomach.

"You bastard!"

Cassiopeia shouted as she tried to get out of Isaac's grip but the boy wouldn't let her go. Not when she was completely filled with rage.

"You just didn't realize that you were also bringing Derek to me"

The man said with a sadistic smile before Cassiopeia let out a gut ranching scream. Two arrows had been shot at the Miller siblings. One straight through Safya's head and the other straight through to Jacob's heart.

"No!"

She shouted even louder until she felt an arrow flying towards her, turning around the girl caught it. Anger filling her to the top of her head to the sole of her feet.

Throwing the arrow back, it planted itself in Allison Argent's shoulder. Chris was about to say something when Isaac stopped him with a growl.

The huntress had just killed the last family she had. Cassiopeia wasn't going to hold back. Not anymore.