N E T F L I X

C H A P T E R S I X

- SEASON 2, EPISODE 3
; ICE PICK -

• • •

Safya had just finished revising for her English test as the two other Miller's were enjoying their food. Cassiopeia had packed them a full feast, which they had devoured in mere minutes.

"We have a problem"

"A big problem"

Scott said while banging his hands on the cafeteria table as everyone turned around to look at them. The Miller triplets sent everyone a deathly glare as they went back to their occupations.

"Like you need to dispose of a dead body type of problem or a Derek problem?"

"The second one"

"Well...that's unfortunate. We could've helped you with the first one"

Cassiopeia answered with a chuckle as Stiles looked at her with amusement before taking a seat next to her.

"We know that two's not enough for Derek. He needs at least three. We need to find out who's next"

"Have you asked Erica if she knew?"

"Well yeah! She didn't say"

Scott answered Cassiopeia's question as the girl bit the inside of her cheek, she contemplated who could Derek possibly turn into a killing machine?

"The man has unlimited choices, every teenager wants power"

"Did Isaac mention anything to you?"

Stiles asked as the Alpha shrugged, her mind was running around in circles trying to find who could be next.

"We barely talk about the whole lycanthropy disease"

She said with a soft chuckle before being nudged in the ribs by the boy next to her. Growling at him, he pointed out at her phone who had two new messages.

isaac: can you bring some food when you get home?
isaac: and a movie? nextflix and chill sounds fun ;)

The brunette rolled her eyes at the sandy hair boy's messages. He had been texting her nonstop, all day, every second of the day until she answered.

"Scooby's kind off clingy, huh?"

"Shut it, Chupacabra"

Cassiopeia snarled at her brother who simply rolled his eyes. Scott and Stiles had left the Miller triplets as they were of no help.

cassiopeia: i'll bring food don't worry
cassiopeia: we can watch something on tv

isaac: ur awesome

cassiopeia: tell me something idk

isaac: you'd look better in my bed

cassiopeia: ur so stupid

isaac: look who's talking