L I B R A R Y

C H A P T E R S I X T E E N

- SEASON 2, EPISODE 7
; RESTRAINT -

• • •

Cassiopeia and Isaac walked inside of the library only to be met with 6 teenagers that they knew all too well.

"What the h- Mr Harris! Hi, how are you?"

"Miss Miller, I'm fine thank you. What exactly are you doing here?"

The raven haired man asked as Cassiopeia lifted an eyebrow while looking at Stiles and Scott who waved at her.

"I volunteer here once a week for Mrs Avery - you know the old woman has arthritis - can't exactly shelve books herself"

"Well then, you can make sure they all serve their detention fully"

The man said before gathering his things and leaving the 8 teenagers alone. As soon as Mr Harris walked out of the door, Cassiopeia grunted as did Isaac.

"Dude! We were going to have sex, why'd you have to ruin it?"

The sandy haired boy snarled at Stiles who scoffed in disbelief. Cassiopeia hit the back of Isaac's head before grabbing a cart and walking towards an aisle.

"You really have to stop telling everyone about our sex life"

"Why? They should be jealous"

"Oh my god! I can't with you!"

Cassiopeia exclaimed while throwing her hands up in the air as he chuckled softly before grabbing a book to shelf. The girl made sure that her skirt could raise up slightly just to rile Isaac up.

Which it did.

"Cas....I'm really tempted to take you out right here, right now"

"What about everyone else?"

"They can watch"

He answered as his hands trailed down her body, knowing every curve like the back of his own hand. The number of times he had imagined, and touched, her body...Isaac could probably draw it out of memory.

His lips grazed her lips before trailing down to her neck as a long shiver ran through the girl's body. Her hand tangled itself in his curly locks as her other hand played with the curl on his nape.

"Fuck"

He moaned in her ear as she felt his lips connect with hers. Their tongues battled for dominance as she swallowed his moans.

"Oh my god! My virgin eyes!"

Stiles shouted as the two teenagers jumped away from each other, Cassiopeia almost falling over the books at the sudden interruption.

"Fucking hell Stiles"

The girl said as she grabbed into his arm, the boy helped her steady herself before glaring at Isaac.

"Keep your dirty little werewolf hands to yourself"

He said as Isaac rolled his eyes in annoyance. The two boys glared at each other until they saw the lights flicker. The three teenagers looked up in confusion before hearing the kanima roar loudly.