Sensitive Effects🌺

Me and Bre was sitting in my office and I told her everything. She kept trying to take out her phone, and call the police. I had to plead and beg her to not call them. I can't face the fact that I put my husband in jail for my own wrong doings.

Bre called me crazy but am I going crazy. I must be getting hit in my head too much. This man wants me to believe that he is in control of me and I am taking all of this abuse to my head. It's so hard for anyone to convince me that he needed to be in jail. Because I am married to him, I feel like we have to be together and be as one for eachother. But I am one for him, he's just not on board with me and I still love my husband.

"Kayla, listen to me. You cannot live everyday with your husband beating you down like that. I don't fucking like that shit." She said.

"Bre!! We are in a workplace. I don't need you to curse while we are on the job!" I hissed.

"Look, I care about you. You are my best friend and I hate-- I hate so bad that you are going through this." She said looking at me, blinking back her tears.

I took my hair out of my bun and ran my fingers through it. "Your right Bre. I just feeling like I am losing my mind. I still love him though Bre. What am I supposed to do now? This has been going on for the last two years. And my parent's death Anniversary is coming up. Ughh!!" I said.

She shook her head and grabbed on to my hand. "Kayla, there is a major unbalance and it's with him because I know you are a faithful wife." She said.

The only thing I could do, was nod my head. I have been faithful for all I can remember and I have never cheated on him. God only knows if he cheated on me. When we first got together it wasn't like this and I'm suffering now that my parents are not here.

"I'll tell you what. Let's get together later on, okay?" She said. I shook my head no.

"I can't I have to work late and he's already getting on my nerves. He just straight cussed me out because I have to get this order done." I said.

"Hold on, because you have to work late, he cussed you out like that? Can't the nigga order chinese or something?" She said.

"Bre it's so much that I have to tell you that, it's not even funny. Take a lunch at twelve and we will meet back here then outback." I told her as my phone was ringing off the hook.

"Okay, I got you Kay." She said as she walked out and I answered the phone.

Two hours later...

Michael

Here I am in my hotel room. I blocked Lisa's ass from coming up here and she's been blowing my phone up. I am more pissed at her than I am him because she knew fucking better than that. I practically put my business on the line for this wedding before I bring it to Georgia for this shit.

I had an early flight tonight so I just needed to get some rest, if only I could. Besides Lisa riding another nigga's dick and not mine, I was admiring in my head how beautiful Julius' wife is.
I can't believe he said something about a "Dog eat dog" world and she pays for everything?

She definitely is something. She is someone's everything but I'm almost not trusting the year process. Five years is a long time but I knew how Julius' was at one time in college.

Back in College..

"What up my nigga!" I said as I walked into the locker room.

"Hey my nigga. Look I gotta date man and I need you to double date with me. I'm trying to get this pussy before I go home." He said taking off his shirt.