8

Warning: Unedited

Megan's POV

"Babe,"

"Yes, baby" She comes get in bed with me and wraps their arms around me.

"Do you see yourself marrying me?"

"Yes, do you want to go to the courthouse or a wedding?" I smiled at them immediate answer.

"I think a wedding but only because I want Adeya to be the flower girl in a cute dress."

"Adeya would be stepping on our necks with her dress honestly. How long do you want wait to get married tho?" She asked me.

"I would say yes if you asked me to marry you tomorrow," I shrugged my shoulders, look at they in their eyes.

"Really, you don't think it's too early?" She raised one eyebrow, in a interested in my answer way.

"No because we knew each other for four years now," I answered back.

"Good, so I can buy the rings right now," She starts to get up and I grabbed her back down.

"Excuse me, I'm not done talking to you," I had them in a lil hold, with my legs locked around their waist and she was on top of me.

"I'm sorry ma," She placed their head in my neck and kissed it. I let them get up and we were sitting face to face.

Now, do you want to have more kids?" I asked them, I mean I wanted kids with Baelani and Baelani only.

"Yes I do, I don't want Adeya to be bored growing up and it's nothing like having your siblings to fight with. Do you want kids with me or in general?"

Why she asking like I'm gone say no, she act like she don't know me. It's really cute that she asked tho. Wait a damn minute.

"Hollon, do you think I was bored growing up?"

"Yeah, shid you were basically a whole damn nerd. Oh you thought I forgot, I remember that video. Imma boot, she's a cat. Bootandcatbootandcat," She started dying of laughter, now why did my grandma show them that damn video. I rolled my eyes at them then looked away.

She finally calmed down, "Are you ready to continue this talk now," She wiped their tears and looked at me.

"Yeah I'm sorry, but seriously, do you want to have kids with me?"

"Yes, I want to have kids with you smartass. Do you want them soon? Cause I kinda wanna start trying after Adeya's birthday" She looked a bit taken back.

"Well that's kinda soon. Umm do you wanna get married before that?"

"Before I say anything, I would just like to say, our communication is elite right now." I laughed and she laughed with me.

"Yes it is, we're doing good. I'm proud of us," She put their hand out for the handshake we made yesterday.

(Pretty much this but with a kiss at the end^ ignore the ppl)

"We can't never stay focus on what we doing. Anyways, like I said you could ask me tomorrow while I'm in the living room and I'll say yes. It doesn't matter to me as long as I'm doing all of it with you," She gave me the brightest smile.

"Okay fine, we are going to have a baby and get married, you wanna carry or me."

"Me, I want you to put a baby in me," I whispered into their ear.

"Is that so," She smirked, yep I knew that I started something.

"Yep, we have discussed everything that I wanted to talk about. I think we deserve a reward for having a great conversation, don't you think." I whispered basically into her lips, she leaned forward and kissed me.

She laid me back and let their tongue wonder my month. I fought back with my tongue, just for her to moan in my mouth. Well all this was going on, I had no idea how their hand got to the top of my vagina. She let their fingertips find their way to my clit and she started moving in a circular motion.

I broke away from the kiss, and gasped for air. "You like that," I nodded because at that moment I couldn't get words out. I haven't had someone else touch me in a while.

I started kissing all over my neck until she found that spot under my ear. When she heard me moan louder, she sucked harder. Processing to move down my body, she lifted my shirt up cause her to remove her hand away from my pussy.

"Raise your hands up for me babygirl," I did just that and she rubbed my beast like she was putting lotion on them.

"You so perfect baby, everything on you is pretty. I love your titties," She popped a tittie in her mouth like she was getting breastfeed.

While doing that she played with my nipple of the other one. I realized a soft moan and just look at her, she looked back up at me with my nipple in their mouth and smiled. Yes, with it still in their mouth, she is going to be the death of me.

She switched sides to make sure no nipples was neglected. She continued moving down my body, kissing all down my stomach. She got to my panties with the huge wet spot on them because I been dripping since the smirk. She kissed my clit through the panties then kissed my left thigh.

"Why do you love teasing so much," I whined because come on mane.

"I just want to take my time. Don't worry my Queen, you will get everything your heart desire," She told me then sucked on my other thigh.

She raises up a little bit to take my panties off. "You have a pretty pussy baby. Can I have a taste?" She was so close to it that could feel the cool air coming from her mouth.

I nodded, she slapped my thigh and then shook her head. "Imma need you to use your words, okay? Can I have a taste of this pretty pussy?" I yelped out from the hit, it was unexpected but I liked it.

"Yes Baelani"

With that she took one big lick of my whole pussy from bottom to top then latched onto my clit.

"Oh FUCK,"

~~~~
Hey y'all 👋🏾
How y'all feeling?

~Kayla