3

Megan POV

We have been at this restaurant for 7 minutes and I'm already pissed off. This witness don't think I know what she doing, flirting with Keh right in front of me. She lucky my baby here cause I got time today.

"What's wrong with you?" How did she even know, damn.

"Nothing,"

"You lying. Tell me what's wrong," She looked me dead in the eyes and had her voice mixed sternness and softness, how is that even possible.

"You ain't see that bi-" I looked over to Adeya who was coloring. "That B.I.T.C.H flirting with you."

"I peeped but I didn't anything bout it cause I really don't care for her.... Why are you so mad about it tho" she smirked at me. Fuck is you looking at me like that foe.

"I'm not mad, but I feel that is very unprofessional and she need to get her act together."

"Naw, I think you jealous," she lean back in her chair and crossed her arms.

"What I gotta be jealous foe?" Yeah, I'm jealous but I'm not going to tell her that.

"Someone finally want me and you can't take that someone might take yo bestfriend away from you," Keh said with a goofy smile on her face.

This woman is adorable.

"Girl, you and I both know that if you was to date someone. I will still be here because you gone need someone to vent to, we both know I'm the only one you talk to."

I'm trying to brush off my feelings for her cause she don't like me like that no ways. She was just my bestfriend, nothing more nothing less. She was always there for me, through the breakups, the funerals, the fights, and the depression. She is my hero.

"You make it seem like I don't have other friends." She sound kinda offended, but we know the truth. "You have other friends, you just don't talk to them as much as you talk to me. You like them and all but you like me better." I smiled and she smiled back. She nodded and we just stared at each other.

"Are you ladies ready to order?" This bitch interrupted our moment. She got one moe time.

"Can I have the apple buckwheat pancakes with scrambled eggs. The little one will have oatmeal with a side of fruit. The lady will have house special." Kehlani relay the orders, "Okay imma get your order out as soon as possible, just for you," this hoe just winked at Lani and walked away.

"Imma beat her ass," I said watching her walk away.

"No you're not, why are you so heated about this," Kehlani asked making me turn my attention to her.

"Because you my woman," I mumbled looking down.

"What did you say?"

"I said I don't like the lack of professionalism," I shrugged and pulled my phone out. Kehlani snatched my phone of my hands. This nigga is out her rabbit ass mind.

"You have three seconds to give me my phone back before I stomp a mughole on yo lil ass," I'm beyond irritated and my heart starting to hurt. I just want to go back to the house and have a group cuddle.

"We are having family time so no phone. We are going to have a conversation and we both will have our full undivided attention on each other," Kehlani said putting my phone in her pocket. It's stuff like that, that make me love her more. I shouldn't have my heart beating fast or getting butterflies in my stomach.

"How's work going then?" I asked

"Work is going good, H.E.R wants me to work with her on her new album," she sounded really excited. She loves her job.

Kehlani is a producer and ghost writer for a lot of artist. She doesn't get recognized in public because she does it anonymously. She very lowkey, she don't really post on social media. She make a lot of money, but you wouldn't be able to tell because she doesn't flash it. She makes sure her family straight and gives back to her community. The only flashy things she have is her house and cars other than that she just like a regular person. She's just a great person.

"That's so cool, that's been yo favorite artist for a minute now." I'm excited for her. "Yeah, I also got a call from Teyana Taylor and an upcoming artist name Jada Jones," she was practically glowing from happiness.

Why is she so cute.

"Well, you are going to do great because you are great at what you do," I said smiling at her, she smiled back. "Thank you for supporting me, baby," Imma just let that baby go.

"So how's the clinic going," she asked me and Adeya started getting fussy for Keh put her on her lap.

"The clinic is alright. I had this patient that really took a toll on me." It's not a lot of stuff I can tell her about my job because of HIPPA.

"Well if it was a death, you tried your best and did everything you could to save the life. If it was a tough case, try to remember that you are Megan Pete and you are the best doctor that you can be." She tried to give me a pep talk, of some sort. "Thanks bae"

The food came, everyone was having a nice time. Until the check came.

"Here's my number, you should call me sometime," The stiff weave waitress slide her number to Kehlani.

"Thanks for the offer but I'm not really looking for a relationship right now," Kehlani silly ass slide the number back to her ass. I laughed.

"What's so damn funny?" The smooth back giraffe neck bitch asked me.

Was she trying to scare me?

"I just find it funny how-" It was at this moment Kehlani should've known I was finna get disrespectful. "You trying to holla at my friend with yo lace showing and yo teeth the same color as my child's orange juice."

"I know yo donkey face ass not talking-" I cut her off, "You see but I am, and I honestly don't have time to go back and forth with you. I'm going to go home and take care our child here. Then I'm going to get ready for work at the hospital and I might come back after work, you still gone be here right?" She just looked at me. "We can continue our conversation after that and if it's not an apology for being very unprofessional in your place of work. I will go to your manager and get you fired. Have a nice day." I picked Adeya up and walked out the restaurant.

Strapped her in and put on 2Pac's Hit Em Up. Moments later, Kehlani got in the car, not before checking Adeya's seatbelt. She looked at me and didn't say nothing.

"Fuck you and yo motherfuckin mama" I said with some towards her and she just shook her head and pulled off.

~~~~~
Yeah, Jada Jones is not real. Sorry, but I am trying to get better at updating and writing. Also, unedited

~Kayla