9

Kehlani's POV

"Babe, let's go to the mall,"

"Okay, what we going for?" She hopped up and went to go put on some clothes.

"I wanna go to Lids and get up some hats with our names on them. Adeya getting one too. Then, go to a couple of stores and if we see something we get it," I shrugged, I honestly just needed to get out of the house.

"Okay moneybags," She said from the closet.

"I will be getting Adeya ready," I said walking out.

I find Adeya trying to put her shoes on by herself. She got them on the right feet, but now she is playing with the laces. I'm shocked as hell.

"Princess, you got them on the right feet aww" I walked to her and picked her up.

"You are so smart. How did you do that?" She giggled at me.

"Good job baby, now lets get these shoes tied," I sat her on the counter and tied her shoes.

"Babe, I got the baby bag and I'm going to get in the car," I hear Megan say walking past me.

"If you touch that car door, we are going to have a problem," I said grabbing Adeya off the counter.

"Why do you never let me open the car door? I think that I open 3 times throughout our whole relationship and that's including our friendship." She groaned, then complained.

"Exactly, because you are not supposed to in my presence. You are a queen and will be treated as such. You can complain till your lung give out, but you are not opening that door." I walked up to her, and pecked her lips.

"Lets move ladies," I handed Adeya to Megan and opened the front door.

~~~~
"Baby, can you take Adeya to the toy store for me, please." I asked Megan, I know she down to do it.

"Why can't you come with?" She looked confused. Woman, just go so I can get this gift.

"Because I wanna try on these clothes." I'm trying to play it cool, but she so nosey.

"Yeah, sure. Can we meet at Auntie Anne's?"

"Yeah. I'll see y'all there in about 30 minutes." She nods, kiss me, then walk away.

I wait until she is completely out of the clear. I got to the Tiffany & Co across the street to the mall. Damn I only have 30 minutes so I have to fast. Why did my dumbass say 30 minutes, ugh.

"Hello, Welcomes to Tiffany & Co. I'm Stacey, how may I help you today." The lady behind the display case says to me as I enter.

"Hi, I'm looking for an engagement ring. I'm not really sure what I'm looking for." I shrugged, looking at all the rings in front of me.

"Well, my advice to you is to think of your partner then look for the ring that reminds it of them." That makes sense you don't really wanna get something that don't mean anything.

When I think of Megan I think. Big heart, beautiful smile, sexy,  loving nature, understanding, goofy personality, nerd, smart, gamer, great mom, and a Queen.

I look back down at all the rings and two caught me eye. They both are equally giving me the energy of what I'm looking for. But they are so different from each other.

"I like these two. They are exactly what I'm look for." I tell the Stacey.

"Okay, did you decide which one you want?"

"I want both of them. I wanna buy them both right now." I told her pulling out my card.

"Are you sure because the one on the left is 331,500 dollars and the one of the right is 14,350 dollars?" She looked at me like I was out of my mind.

I laughed, "Yes, I want to buy both of them right now. But I might need to get them sized so when do you estimate we receiving them?"

"You can have them by Friday," I nodded.

"I'll take these to the back for you then I'll be back to ring you up," She grabbed the rings and walked out.

"Okay ma'am, your total will be 386,352 dollars. Will it be cash or card?" She asked looking down at the computer.

I pay and get out there with 3 minutes to spare.

"Hey Baelani, where is the clothes you was trying on?" Megan asked me with her pretzel.

"I couldn't fit them. I couldn't find none in my size." I lied, I mean that's believable.

"You do know that I know you lying right?" She keep eating her pretzel, looking me dead in the face.

"I'm not lying," I tried again, now she got that 'ion believe shit you saying to me' face on.

"Your eyebrows raise just a little bit when you and your nostrils flare. You do it all unconsciously which is why I know when you hiding something." She sipped on her drink, and I'm pretty sure I have a stupid ass look on my face.

"Okay fine, it's a surprise for you. So you can't know just yet." I grabbed the shopping bags and motioned for them to get to the car.

"Oh really a surprise. Okay, but I have something to tell you first." I looked at her and nodded.

"I made all of that up about your lying tells. You don't do any of that but I knew you was lying because I saw you walk out the door." She laughed at me, when my jaw dropped.

"You played me," I turned to walk off. She grabbed my arm and turned me around.

"You really going to try and walk away from your daughter. What type of parent are you?" She smiled at me hard. Adeya was sitting in her stroller, with a sucker in her mouth looking at me.

"Hi baby, did your mama get you toys?" I picked her up out the stroller after putting the bags down.

"You so funny," Megan said to me.

"I'm ready to go. Are y'all done looking ?" I asked and Megan nodded.

We leave and get in the car. Megan can't seem to stop laughing about what happened earlier.

"I just really can't believe that you fell for that tho" She is just laughing up a storm. Laughing like a damn hyena and shit.

"You made sound believable,"

"Aw, it's okay. Just try better next time," she grabbed my cheek.

"I don't like you,"

"I love you too"

~~~~
Y'all not gone believe the rings I picked on Google 😌

~Kayla