2

Megan's POV

I woke to whimpering and an empty bed. I got up and went to my baby's room. I got in to see Adeya standing in her crib, looking so sad.

"What's wrong baby," I picked her up.

"You got bored, you didn't have anyone showing you attention," I talked to her softly.

She just laid her head on my shoulder. I guess she's still tired.

I laid her in our bed and got in. When I got in she curled right into me. We went back to sleep not bothering to know where Keh was.

~~~~~~
Kehlani's POV

I got up early to get some stuff from the store. It was still kinda early, so I tried not to make too much noise putting up the stuff.

It's only 7 in the morning and I'm still tired, so I'm going back to sleep. Walking into my room, I see my girls sleep together.

They are so cute.

I take a picture and set it to my Home Screen. Home Screen because people look at the Lock Screen more than the Home Screen. People always in my business.

I got on the side of Adeya, facing them. Adeya is always cuddled up on her like damn can we share. I'm just playing but that's really like her second mother. They do almost everything together and Megan was there for all of Adeya's first. She stayed here a month after giving birth to help me. This bond is not going no where.

Megan looked so peaceful, that's when she in her most beautiful state. When she happy or smiling it's cute and make me happy. But when she is relaxed or at peace, it's precious. She gets this special glow about her, with a sparkle in her eyes. A lot of people don't get to see it and it's a very rare site.

Megan's eyes slowly opened and she locked eyes with me.

"Good morning love" she gave a small smile and looked down.

"Good morning, where did you go?" She questioned in a sleepy voice.

"I went to the store. I noticed that we were running out of bathroom and baby stuff, so I went to get some. Also, got some of your favorite snack because I know that time of the month is coming." I explained, I don't really have anything to hide.

"And how do you know that I'm going to be here, when that time comes around." She challenged me, knowing damn well she is always here.

"Because of your three top moods when you on. You get really cuddly and you said it yo self, that I'm your favorite person to lay on top of. Second, you get very tired and your cramp are really bad, and you said that my bed is the most comfortable to lay in. Third, you know for a fact that I'm going to take care of you and all your need and moods because I'm the only one who can handle them." I stated proud to know her so well and she rolled her eyes.

"Whatever, I'm going to get my dogs and bring them over here later." She told me closing her eyes.

"Okay, but after we go to breakfast." I told her and she mumbled in response, putting her hand on my hip.

With that we went back to sleep.

~~~
I'm not really good at this actual book stuff, that's why the updates are slow and short

~Kayla